So In Love

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So In Love

I just have to let my feelings out!! I am so madly in love with my SO. I can't even explain how much I love this boy...well now I guess he is a man Just a boy when we first started dating and we have grown up so much since then. It has been so much fun to be able to share this part of my life with him. High school was rough, but I always had him to lean on. College is hard, but he is always there to help me and get me through it. This long distance thing is ridiculous!! But he always catches me when I'm falling.

I have found that one person that I want to spend the rest of my life with. I can't imagine my life without him. I know everyone thinks this about their SO, but he is truly the best boyfriend in the world. He is going to be such a great husband, and someday a wonderful father. I am so excited to be his wife. I know that we will have struggles once we are married. There will be tough things that we have to go through. I have no doubt in my mind that we will be able to conquer life's many challenges.

I love him. We are in the best place that we have ever been in our relationship of 5 years. We just simply cannot get enough of each other. I can't wait until we close this distance and take the next step. I'm just so bubbly right now, so happy, so in love.

I'm so happy for you :]

Became a couple: March 17th, 2010
    Started our college long distance relationship: August 2011
    Surprise engagement in Disneyworld! : March 22nd, 2013
    Closed the distance: May 2nd, 2014
    Became his wife and started our happily ever after!: May 17th, 2014

Comment

Yay for being bubbly happy in love! Best feeling ever!

Comment

Love you guys!! Thanks for the support!

Comment

I survived a high school through college relationship. Going to each other's graduations was one of the most fulfilling and exciting moments of our lives. We got engaged in September and are getting married this upcoming October.

You can do it girl! It only gets better!

Comment

This is adorable, and I know exactly how you feel! It's like wanting to shout from the mountaintops, right? I'm so happy for you, love, and I hope your relationship continues to blossom on its wonderful course.
            "I love thee to the depth, and breadth, and height my soul can reach..." ~Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Comment

May the love between you continue to grow and your bond to go from strength to strength! Keep smiling and stay strong

Comment

aaaaw that's soo cute I wish you guys all the best for the future, may your wishes come true

Comment

Yay! Happy Happy love stories are the best! Congrats!

Comment

I'm literally tearing up from these comments!! Yes, getting to experience each other's high school graduation was wonderful, he is a year ahead of me so I had to endure my senior year of high school without him, and I'm sure that our college graduations will be even better. This is definitely the best feeling in the world, thank you guys so much for all of the warm wishes!! I also wish ya'll nothing but the best in your future with your SO!

---------- Post added at 01:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:15 PM ----------

Originally posted by WakeUpSusie View Post
                    I survived a high school through college relationship. Going to each other's graduations was one of the most fulfilling and exciting moments of our lives. We got engaged in September and are getting married this upcoming October.

You can do it girl! It only gets better!
                    This has inspired me! We've been together since before I was even a freshman in high school and now I am a freshman in college. I can't believe it! We have endured and conquered so much in the last 5 years. I am so excited for you!! Congrats on your engagement! I'm sure October cannot come soon enough for the two of you.

I am hoping that we will get engaged within the next year. Fingers crossed!

Comment

That's awesome! I'm so happy for you And honestly, your relationship is inspiring to me because as you said, you guys have been together since before you were a freshman in highschool. I'm a freshie and to me, it's like if you guys can make it, we can.. y'know? Good luck, I hope it gets even better for you!

Comment

Originally posted by usmcgirl View Post
                        That's awesome! I'm so happy for you And honestly, your relationship is inspiring to me because as you said, you guys have been together since before you were a freshman in highschool. I'm a freshie and to me, it's like if you guys can make it, we can.. y'know? Good luck, I hope it gets even better for you!
                        Oh girl, if we can make it, ANYONE can. High school brings so much stupid drama which I'm sure you are well acquainted with by now. There's a reason that 98% of high school relationships don't make it, but he used to always say to me "I want to be the 2% that DOES make it" and so far we have. You have to really be dedicated to making it work. Don't let the drama get the best of you, my advice - stay away, because it's not worth it. Making it through high school is a huge accomplishment and I have no doubt that you and your SO can do it! Good luck girlie!

Comment

Working...
                        X