Going the Distance (movie!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Going the Distance (movie!)

I just found out about this movie. It's called Going the Distance and stars Drew Barrymore and Justin Long. In theaters August 27th!

Here's the trailer!

Read my LDR story!
    Facebook
    Instagram

lol i did see that preview and laughed my ass off, think im most likely gonna watch it. seems funny and its something we can all relate to

Comment

lol, wow. looks fun. I'd love to see it but doubt anyone on my end would want to.

Comment

OMG I am so going to go see this!

Comment

I love Drew Barrymore! Thanks for sharing this Michelle! It looks like a must see

Comment

I showed the trailer to my bf and he called this a girl movie.. hahaha so what! I'm gonna try and make him watch it with me anyway
            He just gets me... <3

Comment

Originally posted by ginaxnj View Post
              I showed the trailer to my bf and he called this a girl movie.. hahaha so what! I'm gonna try and make him watch it with me anyway
              Haha, most romantic comedies are "girl movies." I'll get Frank to watch this with me as well. I think he'll want to anyway so he can tell everyone here he saw it. :P
              Read my LDR story!
              Facebook
              Instagram

Comment

Ohhh sounds interesting.
                And the best part is that i'll be able to see it with my SO

Comment

I kinda feel like I have to see it, even though I'm not a movie person! Which means I'll have to see a boy movie as well, to make Obi come with me!
                  Thanks for telling me about this, I live under a rock and wouldnt have known
                  August is bloody ages away though, gonna need someone to remind me haha
                  Happily married to the little Canadian boy I never thought I'd meet in person

Comment

Totally gonna watch this! Need to tell Sam about it and we could see it together one day, would be nice :>

Comment

This looks hilarious!

Comment

Oh that movie definitely look like a must see and her name is Erin like mine :P.

Comment

I think I'm one of the few who's not going to be excited about this. I'm not into romantic comedies. I actually flat out avoid them. They're rarely actually funny or even any good. I also tend to see their expectations of relationships completely unrealistic.

Well, that was I was thinking before the part with Jim Gaffigan. Anything with him in it tends to give me heart failure from laughter. Simply for him, I'd actually consider this movie. He almost never does bad movies. I just hope he's all creepy in it :'D. I miss his creepiness ;_;.

Comment

Totally going to see this...

Comment

Jim Gaffigan is in this? I didn't see him!

I am totally going to watch this. Its about time people start accepting long distance relationships..if even in a a small way

Comment

Working...
                              X