Moments of Support :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moments of Support :)

The past couple of mornings, I have woken up to some absolutely breathtaking emails from my SO, simply telling me how much he loves me. I have midterms coming up this week, and I've been super stressed about all the assignments I need to complete. But seeing his emails, just hearing his voice--all my worries just melt away. It's the little things he does that make me feel I'm immersed in sunshine my entire day--the emails, the things in the post just cause, the way his eyes go soft when he looks at me, the way he calls me baby goose, my utter content in his presence--even through just words--the way we talk about our future...what are those small moments that just make you stop in your tracks, close your eyes, smile, and bask in the knowledge that you are loved? I think those are some of life's beautiful moments, and I know I wouldn't trade them for all the riches in the world.
    "I love thee to the depth, and breadth, and height my soul can reach..." ~Elizabeth Barrett Browning

I think we all could relate to what you're feeling

I'm so happy for you!

Comment

that sounds soo lovely! That's soo nice of him saying and writing those things to help you trough the day! That's wonderful to hear

Comment

aww thats so cute. I know exactly what you mean. Just the fact that he stops in his day and has you on his mind and makes the time to spend with you or write you. Mhmm love the little things
        I love you Nathan <3
        sigpic
        5/25/09 <3

Comment

What would we do without these small but significant things to sustain us? You're right, such moments in time are priceless indeed.

Comment

Working...
          X