Distance closed in 50 days!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Distance closed in 50 days!

In 50 days, I will be taking the final trip of the long distance part of the relationship. A one-way ticket to Detroit, then we're driving back to Virginia to start the next phase of our lives.

Two years ago, I would have said there's no way I would ever commit to a long distance relationship. Seventeen months ago when we started, the end of the distance was "just a year", but every gap between visits seemed painfully long.

Now that we're racing toward the end, every visit seems too short and every night apart feel longer, but soon!

Good for you! I always find it so reassuring to hear such success stories - it's proof that love can indeed overcome the distance. Here's wishing you and your SO all the best for the future, and congratulations of having reached the home straight

Comment

That's fantastic, good luck! Hope the move goes smoothly and the time flies
      Our separation of each other is an optical illusion of consciousness. ~Albert Einstein

Comment

Good luck! You're an inspiration to other people!

Comment

Good luck on a new chapter of your life! Blessings for you and your SO as you share this journey together!
          "You will always have my heart, no matter how far we're apart" ~ Jacob

Comment

Really happy for you! It must be so exciting knowing you can start the next chapter of your lives together, good luck!

Comment

That's so awesome! I love hearing success stories when I'm losing hope. I wish you both the best!

Comment

Aww good luck!

Comment

That's awesome! I'm so happy for you! It's been said before, but some thing's bear repeating: you're an inspiration to the rest of us. Good luck!

Comment

Working...
                  X