8 days O.O

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

8 days O.O

8 days. 7 if you don't count this evening... holy crap. At the end of next week I'm boarding a plane and flying to Canada. O.O Crazy, ne?

I dunno, there's so much that could go wrong but there's so much that could go right! It's exciting and he's getting excited, too, so we're talking A LOT more than we had recently so it's good. But this weeks is gonna be so packed. I'm working so much more and will be hanging out with friends almost every free moment off. ^^; it's going to be crazy.

Ahhhhhhh! I'm so happy for you! Well wishes on your journey.

Comment

Have fun in Canada with your SO Marian!! Remember to takes lots of pics for us on LFAD
      "Distance between two hearts is not an obstacle...rather a beautiful reminder of just how strong true love can be." ~ Anonymous
      "Since love grows within you, so beauty grows. For love is the beauty of the soul." ~ St. Augustine
      "True love is rare, so when you find it don't let it go just because of a barrier you can't cross". ~ Ray H Wall

Chris and Megan - November 3rd 2009- (Break from June 15- )July 18th 2011.

Comment

Don't forget pictures :'D! If you don't I'm dragging you back to Canada for pictures D:< And they won't look as good as if you did them on your own since I'll be pointing a shotgun at both your heads the while time you're taking pictures ;D.

I'm not being serious, don't call the cops please ;_;. Just wait until it's 1 day until you see him. Oh God, now that's nerve wracking. In a good way :'D. Unless you have a heart condition XP.

Comment

Yay! I'm so excited for you two! Have a wonderful time up in Canada!!

Comment

haha. ;3 Oh, don't worry, you won't need a shot gun. ^^ I'll take pictures. Hopefully everythign will go well. *nervous, nervous*

Comment

Exciting! Have fun and may I ask what part of Canada your going to?

Treasuretrooper <-- how I helped pay for some of my LDR expenses when I was in one.

Comment

You lucky son of a....
                haha just kidding. I'm happy for you.
                Have loads of fun.
                Can't wait until i can meet my SO!
                Just 74 days left now...

Comment

Yay, have fun and remember to enjoy every single moment! I'm sure everything will go just fine :>

Comment

Working...
                  X