What a good week!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a good week!

So this week has been an absolutely amazing week! - Well compared to last week anyway!

Last week I found out that I might not be able to see my SO over the Easter holiday because he might have been going on holiday with his family, so I was a bit upset but figured that I would at least see him in May, which isn't too far away

But then this week it turns out that he's not going on holiday with his family at Easter, so then I can go over to visit him in England! And as if that wasn't good enough news, I also have the same amount of holiday as my SO does (normally I only have one week and he has two). So I will be able to stay with him for 2 weeks! Which will be the longest time that we've spent together And I will get to see him in 3 weeks, instead of almost 5!

And even better, I've looked at flights and trains (my parents are refusing to drive me 4 hours to the airport each time I fly) and they work and aren't that expensive!
    No time zone or distance or anything can keep us apart

Congrats! Such exciting news!!! I hope you have a great trip!!!

Comment

That is so exciting! Have a great trip!!

Comment

That's so great! Have a wonderful time!

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

Congratulations! Don't you just love it when things work out even better than you'd anticipated? I hope you and your SO have a fantastic time!

Comment

Working...
          X