Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else trying to get a fiance visa to move to england?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone else trying to get a fiance visa to move to england?

Hello (=
    this is my 1st post!
    im trying to find more ppl who are trying to get a finace visa to move to the uk for their SO.
    Id like to find ppl who are in the same situation as me.
    I have a little bit of info on it, id love to hear from other ppl on what they are going through.
    or if someone has already sent their folder off, i just want some more advice (=

thanks so much to everyone who answers!

My fiance lives in the UK, and we had discussed getting a fiance visa to get married there. In the end, we decided to get married in the States because you don't need a visa to get married here. I've done a lot of research on it, though, so if you have questions, please don't hesitate to ask. If you are getting married within the next six months, I would suggest getting in sent in this month. The immigration rules are getting ready to change in April. UK-Yankee.com has a lot of really good information too for people Americans moving to the UK. I'm sure they'd be more than happy to help too.
    "I'll hold you in my heart till I can hold you in my arms again."

"It's supposed to be hard! If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard...is what makes it great! -A League of Their Own

Met: August 22, 2010
    Made it official: September 17, 2010
    Got engaged: January 15, 2012
    Our First Visit: November 18, 2010-November 28, 2010
    Our Seventh (and Last) Visit: November 10, 2012-November 24, 2012
    Got married: November 21, 2012
    Big Wedding Date: May 25, 2013
    Closed the Distance: June 2, 2013

Comment

Working...
    X