Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

:(

I lost my pink LDR bracelet!!!

Every evening i put it on the dinning table and in the morning I put it back on. But this morning it wasn't there!
    I had a visitor yesterday and maybe he took it??

I live alone so nobody else could have taken it.

I feel sad now because my bf will be here soon and I wanted to take a photo of or hands together with our bracelets. Probably now this won't happen

I'm so sorry that happened to you! Have you tried calling your visitor and asking if they took it by mistake? That's the only way to know for sure. I hope you find it!
    "I'll hold you in my heart till I can hold you in my arms again."

"It's supposed to be hard! If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard...is what makes it great! -A League of Their Own

Met: August 22, 2010
    Made it official: September 17, 2010
    Got engaged: January 15, 2012
    Our First Visit: November 18, 2010-November 28, 2010
    Our Seventh (and Last) Visit: November 10, 2012-November 24, 2012
    Got married: November 21, 2012
    Big Wedding Date: May 25, 2013
    Closed the Distance: June 2, 2013

Comment

I agree, give your guest a call and see if he wandered off with it by accident. You're sure you've looked everywhere though? Could it have been tidied away with other things? Might it have rolled off the table and fallen under a piece of furniture or anything? I do hope you find it wherever it's ended up, I know how upsetting such incidents can be!

Comment

Order a new one? Shipping is really quick in the states.

Comment

Oh no! I'm sorry to hear that. I hope you find it. My SO's bracelet broke in October....he said it broke right down the center of the heart and he freaked out. He thought it was a sign lol. But, it's all good, I bought him a new one. I'd be devastated if I lost mine, so I can relate.

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

Awwwh! I hope you find it! The only way you know for sure is calling your guest and ask... Good luck!

Comment

That guy doesn't have it but I ordered a new one

Comment

Sorry to hear that! Hope the new bracelet gets there quickly!

Comment

Working...
                X