Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

very quick question- i need answers asap!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

very quick question- i need answers asap!

does anyone have any ideas on how to keep your boyfri-er, dog, locked up quiet in your closet while people are trying to find him to take him to the airport?

Hahaha, uhm sadly no. I'm pretty sure we're not supposed to lock anyone in the closet. I don't know why. Stuipd rules!!
    Happily married to the little Canadian boy I never thought I'd meet in person

Comment

Yes i been waiting for this answer! Let me know if you figure it out, need by 3 weeks lol
      I love you Nathan <3
      sigpic
      5/25/09 <3

Comment

Well my girlfriend 'forgot' to set her alarm clock. :P Didn't work though as the flight got delayed. Haven't tried the cloest idea yet, but it sounds like it's worth a try! :P

Comment

you can't just stay like that, if the visa is running out, its dangerous to stay illegally in a country, they can deport you and you could be banned from entering said country for who knows how long (rules depend from country to country).

and by just missing the flight, sometimes you need to pay a lot ro just re-schedule it, so i think it is wiser to put the flight at the longest you can stay, so you won't need to try that. saying goodbye is never easy, but if ou want to close the distance someday, having your country´s government banning your SO (or you) to be in your country for as much as 5 years.. not nice.
          our story.

sigpic

02.02.2012 - When we got married and closed the distance once and for all

"If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you'll find an excuse."

Comment

Aww, if only it were that simple! Alas no... and Engel gave a very sensible answer

Comment

I hid my Jr high school boyfriend in my closet once when my mom came home before she was supposed to.

Comment

Working...
              X