Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

finally out!

touch wood, anyway. heh.

just wanted to say... we are *finally* out of the rough patch!!!!! it has been rocky since february of 2011. i remember a couple weeks before his dad passed, it was rather touch and go.
    when his dad passed... we did get stronger as a couple but we argued like crazy...

and then that all stopped about two weeks ago.

i am being serious, we havent argued and we seem to be sooo lovey dovey!!

it seemed to change on the last day of seeing him (sunday 4th). i was really really upset that i didnt see him on the last day he was here. only saw him at church (he is rather religious so its not like we held hands or anything, we kind of keep our distance at church and get on with it :P )
    well during my hysterics of being upset, he said "well either give up now or keep on going"

and well... men shouldnt say that to someone who is in hysterics and thinking about what the point is :P

so i was saying i give up etc...

it got to about 11pm and it was still going on...
    then he said...
    "right, i am coming over for 10 minutes, just tell your mum i forgot something"

and he came over, and... just everything seemed to change....

also with the whole julia thing... also that is significantly better. on the same weekend, he wanted to go to this movie with her. now it was a horror movie, and well personally i didnt feel comfortable with it. i never ever said dont go, i just said to him "to be honest i feel uncomfortable with it" so he can give me reassurance.
    the next day (we talked abit bt it was late in the evening), he told me that they were going to nandoes instead.... of course i felt aweful because i never said dont go, and he said he wasnt that interested in going anyway, and got me to promise that id see it with him when the DVD comes out...
    just thought that was such a sweet gesture, and with that and the coming over at 11pm thing, i seem to be able to trust him abit more and let the wall down abit too (with the rockyness he lied abit at some points, which made me trust him less)

so yeh... just wanted to spread the news that we are ok, finally!

Good stuff! Don't forget to keep working on it though; maintaining a strong, healthy relationship requires daily effort. I'm sure you'll both be mindful of making that from now on All the best!
    Last edited by lademoiselle; March 12, 2012, 01:22 PM. Reason: spelling!

Comment

Glad to hear it!

Comment

Originally posted by lademoiselle View Post
        Good stuff! Don't forget to keep working on it though; maintaining a strong, healthy relationship requires daily effort. I'm sure you'll both me mindful of making that from now on All the best!
        heh. yeh, we are so fine at the moment. if we argue or something, it is *nothing* like before. it is usually more of a slight tiff, and it is easily stopped with abit of "how i feel" stuff ive never loved him so much as now... heh <3

Originally posted by dglynn77 View Post
        Glad to hear it!
        thanks

Comment

Working...
        X