Birthday Ideas and Anniversary?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Birthday Ideas and Anniversary?

My boyfriends birthday is Saturday (5/29) and he will be here. I already bought him his gifts and gave them to him early...but I feel bad. He is taking me to Kings Island and he is paying for the tickets and food (because I have no money right now). So, I am going to bake him a cake on Friday (because he is coming that night) and then Im going to make him breakfast the morning before we go to the amusement park. But I still feel bad. Does anyone have any ideas for a very cheap but thoughtful gift? I want t write him a letter but I want it to be special...

And, our 2 year is on July 3rd and I have no idea what to get him...ideas?

Maybe if you could get a poster board from the dollar store & look up different love/LDR quotes that apply to your relationship, or song lyrics that have meaning to you & use different colored markers, crayons or pencils to write them on the board all over, sort of like a collage. You could even put picture of you an him on it, or print out parts of conversations you may have had online or in texting & paste them on? Just an idea :P I hope you find something you like, I'm sure he will enjoy anything you do for him : )

Comment

You could make him a candy bar poster...

Get a poster board and cany bars..and start with things like Hey Baby..and in place of baby have a Baby ruth candy bar. or hey "big hunk" and but a big hunk candy bar..and then things like you make me 'snicker" (snicker canybar) when we are together. You make my star's burst (Starburst).

I always think things ilke that are so cut and that he would appreciate it

Comment

When you do not have a lot of money to spend on presents, crafty/creative ideas that are personal are perfect There are tons of things you can do without spending a ton of money, you just have to do a bit of research.

I think a fun date would be a great gift. I really like taking people out to do things for gifts because it is more personal and about the experience you share together. Basically, you could just plan out things to do for one of the days you are together

*Maybe you could look up things online to do near you that are free. Depending on where you are, there might be a free art exhibit or free concert going on

*Picnics are always a success! Grab a blanket, but together a lunch, and take him to the park! You could possible give him a cake there--I imagine that would be extremely romantic! You could even do the picnic at the amusement park--I have done that since the food is so expensive. You usually just have to go out of the park to do it.

*Walmart has a machine that can make dogtags and they only cost five dollars each. I made matching ones for my SO and I our with names, anniversary date, and a quote from a song that is personal to us. We both use them as key rings

*You could rent a movie for you both to watch that you know he likes but normally would not watch with him.

*Give him a massage using body paint and write happy birthday on him

*Burn him a mix CD and write up the reasons why you picked each song--this is basically free, but if you do it right, it can be amazing!

I think scrapbooks are kind of suiting for anniversaries, and you can make one with whatever supplies you have laying around your house. There is quite a bit of time until your anniversary, so you could make it a project to work on during your free time You can put pictures of you in it, a mix cd with songs that are special to you, and tape things like receipts and stuff to it. You could also put a love letter in an envelope on the last page of it. You could write about your relationship from your perspective, the things you have gone through together and learned during the past year, and things you want to achieve as a couple by your next anniversary.

Just some ideas Good luck!

Comment

Thank you everyone! I think Im just going to write him a nice letter for his birthday and make him his birthday breakfast.

Comment

I'm sure just being with you is going to be perfect for him :P Hope you guys have a good time : )

Comment

Working...
            X