Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wonderful Weekend/Importance of Pictures (w/ Pictures)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wonderful Weekend/Importance of Pictures (w/ Pictures)

I thought I would share what a wonderful weekend I had with my boyfriend. He flew in Thursday, Friday we drove down the coast, saw some whales, ate at a great restaurant and I showed him tidal pools for the first time. Saturday we spent in San Francisco and today we just relaxed together playing games and cuddling up.

This visit I vowed I would take a million pictures. I love taking pictures, it's important to me, and well ... something became apparent in them and it's the pure, true happiness I feel with my boyfriend. I've never seen myself as happy as I am in these pictures.

It's nice to have proof that he does make me as happy and I think. I just wanted to share...

(these were so good)

And this is my favorite picture ever.

These pictures are awesome, Sierra! You guys look so happy together, I hope you get to always be so happy
    Our separation of each other is an optical illusion of consciousness. ~Albert Einstein

Comment

AWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!

I'm so happy you got to see each other! YOu look so happy, and I hope you continue to remain as happy! Much love!
      "I love thee to the depth, and breadth, and height my soul can reach..." ~Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Comment

Awww too cute and I too love taking pictures, they really are word a thousand words when in a LDR. It's great that you had a great time and it definitely shows on your face .

Comment

Aww... Super happy!!! That's so cute!!!

Comment

Thanks guys, for some reason I just really wanted to share. Like I said, I've never seen myself as happy as these pictures, and I never feel happier than when I'm with him. Pictures are worth a thousand words, these are the best ones I've ever seen of me.

I hope our happiness is eternal, but we all know here how much of a struggle a LDR is, it's these moments and that happiness that makes it worth it. I guess that's why I wanted to share.

Comment

You guys look so happy! Love the last picture it's a very cute photo of you two.

Comment

I think that's my favorite picture ever. I made it my phone background. I'm glad someone else likes it. It's just one of those moments of pure joy.

Comment

you two look so happy! thanks for sharing!

Comment

Those are awesome! ! Glad you guys had fun!

Comment

Those are wonderful! You look so happy! What is the second to last picture? I'm happy for you!

Comment

The worlds best nachos!

Comment

Aaaaw adorable

Comment

How beautiful. You guys look so good together, so contented... thank you for sharing these photos, they made me smile! I hope the sun shines on the two of you always, and may you continue to feel how you did that weekend

Comment

Wow girl, you are sooo cute! :3 Nice to see the happy faces ^.^

"In order to attain the impossible, one must attempt the absurd."
                              -Miguel De Cervantes

Read our story HERE
                              \

Comment

Working...
                              X