Goodbye

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Goodbye

Our relationship ended today. We skyped this morning and she was acting weird so I asked if there was anything she needed to tell me. She said it was ending for some stupid reason so I asked for the truth and she said she has feelings for her ex. We kept talking and it turns out they have hung out a few times with other friends and are planning on getting back together. She says it's not cheating because they didn't kiss or anything. It's the same shit to me though, if you're going to go hang out with your ex a couple of weeks after I leave, how can you expect the relationship to last? Anyway, I digress. The point of this post is to say godbye to a good community that I only very very recently joined. I'm really sad I can't hang around longer, but there's no point me being here, plus I got to move on.

Thanks.

Oh man, I'm really sorry to hear it You'll be missed - no matter how brief the length of time a member is here, I think we always feel a loss if they leave! Here's wishing you all the best for the future; it's a real shame that this relationship didn't work out, but I hope things start looking up for you again soon.

Comment

Sorry to hear mate

I hope the future treats you kindly and you find someone better

Comment

sorry that she wasn't the right girl for you, hun. keep looking... she's out there. good luck!

Comment

Sorry to hear this! Good luck
          "We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love " ~ Theodore Seuss Geisel.

Comment

Sorry to hear that

May you find someone who truly deserves you and your love.

Comment

It is cheating. It's emotional cheating.

Sorry to hear this. You deserve much better.

Comment

That is to bad! Im really sorry. I hope things get better for you!
                Got together Jan 3, 2011~ Closed the Distance March 23, 2012~ Living Together Since June 19 2012~ Future TBD......

I miss you more than I ever could have believed; and I was prepared to miss you a good deal." ~ Vita Sackville-west

Comment

That's a bitch. I'm so sorry love! *hugs* You'll find someone who loves you for you, I promise. Much love to you!
                  "I love thee to the depth, and breadth, and height my soul can reach..." ~Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Comment

Aww.. so sorry to hear that :< Sending lots of strength and good thoughts your way, take care *hugs*

Comment

Working...
                    X