Daily dose of reality.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Daily dose of reality.

After a mini-fight last night I woke up today and pondered my feelings for a bit. I texted my SO and told her I loved her for the first official time. Gave a little explanation as to why i said it when i did. She wanted to wait the month and a half until we met, but I was about done waiting. It's better to speak your mind if you feel something than bottle it up.

So I get to work an hour later and learn my friend's wife got into a car accident earlier in the night. She was in the hospital in critical condition.

You never know how many moments you have, don't waste them. I'm glad I spoke up, even if it makes things worse or awkward because who knows if I have a month and a half, ya know?

Have a good day people. And speak up.

oh I hope she's fine
    I have thought about that too,..I mean you don't know what will happen next..and we should live our lives like every day is the last. But on the other hand we have our job, our daily issues we have to deal with.. so it is diffult to appreciate all those things we have..
    Do you know the movie: ps. I love you.. ? It deals with that topic.

Comment

I hope your friend's wife's condition improves! You're right though, and "live each day as if it's your last" is a philosophy which I for one do try to adhere to.

Comment

that is very true... live every day as if it is the last. we are lucky enough to have got out of the rocky stuff, but our relationship changed drastically when his dad passed. you never know what will happen next, yknow?

Comment

Working...
        X