That awesome moment when your SO...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

...wipes away your tears by saying "I love you"!

I've been really stressed with projects and stuff because I have to have it all done so I can enjoy the visit I'll give to my SO in 10 days. I just had no idea what to do and I felt like crying with frustration because I could not come up with anything good. Just to distract myself a little I went to my SO's facebook wall and posted "10 days! <3" and then commented on my own post saying "Thanks to you I can't stop making homework :P"

But then he replied... "so am I, I am really looking forward for my time with you". Then he sent me a text saying "I love you" and I just felt my stress going down immediately. He said it just in the right moment to remind me the reason of my effort and that it is very worth it!

So... any awesome moments? You may do this completing the phrase as I did

I love it when that happens. I can't remember a direct example right now, but he does that often. It makes it all worth it ^^
    sigpic
    Began our story ~ July 1, 2007
    Our first LDR ~ August 2009
    Closed the distance ~ January 2011
    He joined the Air Force ~ January 1, 2013
    Our second LDR ~ January 2, 2013
    He proposed ~ July 4, 2013
    Our wedding day ~ December 30, 2014
    Closing the distance ~ Summer 2015

Proud of my Airman!!

Comment

Simple moments that make your day!

Comment

makes you shed tears of joy by saying the right words at the right time... like saying "I want to make you my wife".. that happened real quick in our relationship since we were together for a couple of days and it was the second time he called me home...

I still remember the sound of his voice repeating those amazing words and it sends shivers down my spine... hopefully, one day well make it happen...

“Laughing like children, living like lovers, rolling like thunder under the covers”

Comment

I would've definitely cried with joy too! I wish you do make it happen.

Comment

..... Does the dishes so you don't have to. Practical wins my heart every time.
            Happily married to the little Canadian boy I never thought I'd meet in person

Comment

hmm top of my head. Was a really tough time for me, just the emotional stress on the house and everyone with my grandpa being ill, and i come on and for no reason other then so i can hear his voice and because he's just the most sweetest ever, he made me a almost 10 minute video, just talking to me, sharing his day, telling me he loves me. Really just made a bright moment in that dark time.
              I love you Nathan <3
              sigpic
              5/25/09 <3

Comment

That awesome moment when your SO isn't freaked out by your hysterical tears

Very few times in my life have I broken down the way I did on our final night together (the last time we saw each other). We were in bed and everything had been fine; we'd spent a wonderful evening at a restaurant with my SO's friends, and although I'd felt sad on the way home, the sorrow hadn't been anything out of the ordinary. Yet when we were cuddled down, all of a sudden - quite out of nowhere - the fact I'd be leaving for London in the morning hit me like a speeding train and I burst out crying. Proper open-mouthed wailing, a flood of tears, shaking and being unable to catch my breath... heck, I was in a right state! My SO handled it perfectly though. He simply pulled me into his arms and let me make a mess on his chest while he rocked and hushed me liked a child. I remember him murmuring into my hair that he loved me, that he'd never leave me, that we'd be back together again soon, and after a short while the awful sobs subsided. If he ever feels even slightly overwhelmed by my emotions (which can be pretty powerful) he doesn't let it show at all. Ah, what a guy!

Comment

Working...
                X