Its over :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its over :(

We lasted 4 months & 3 days. Today it's over! He has girls flirting with him on FB & he didn't tell them to respect him because he's taken. (As I constantly did to guys that were to Flirty) he has been flirting with this one girl, and I was blind not to see it! He's into bad girls, tattoos piercings, dirty talkers... that's not me! Why didn't I notice it, he was trying to change me but couldn't. I kind of felt the cheating to, deep in my heart! If he can't b faithful by internet what makes me think he will be in person?!
    ugh I'm more pist than sad, why was I so blind?! >:'(

I'm sorry to hear that

Comment

It's OK there's a reason for everything... something better is ment to happen

Comment

Sorry to hear that, but at least this was a good learning experience, right? Best of luck in everything in the future, you'll find the right person.

Comment

I'm sorry, sweet Don't blame yourself though - when you're in love you want to see the best in the other person, so even if your gut is dropping hints of something less favourable your heart tries to deny it. Good for you for staying true to yourself by refusing to change into someone you aren't. He simply wasn't the right guy for you, but without a doubt you'll find the one who is sooner or later. Good luck and take care!

Comment

Sorry to hear but at least now you can find someone who likes you just the way you are.

Comment

Originally posted by snow_girl View Post
              Sorry to hear but at least now you can find someone who likes you just the way you are.
              Exactly what snow said. You deserve much more respect than that!
              Got together Jan 3, 2011~ Closed the Distance March 23, 2012~ Living Together Since June 19 2012~ Future TBD......

I miss you more than I ever could have believed; and I was prepared to miss you a good deal." ~ Vita Sackville-west

Comment

I'm so sorry. That's not right at all and you deserve much better than that! *hugs*

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

I'm sorry for you... I'm sure you'll find someone who really deserves a great girl like you

Comment

I'm so sorry he treated you that way. You'll find a guy who will treat you right. Hope you're doing well! Best wishes for your future!
                    "You will always have my heart, no matter how far we're apart" ~ Jacob

Comment

Aww, sorry to hear that :< This might not help much right now but rather you know what he's really like now than after two years of dating. I'm sorry this has happened to you, you do deserve someone better and someone who loves you for who you are.

Take care xx

Comment

Awwe, I'm so sorry to hear this, darling! Don't blame yourself though, and what everyone is saying is true - it's not your fault. Exactly what snow_girl said, actually.
                        Best wishes for your future, sweets. xx

Comment

Thank-you everyone for your kind encouraging words! I really appreciate it....

Comment

If he was trying to change you then I dont mean to be mean but it probably wasn't meant to be He should have accepted you for you <3 You will find someone who will do that now!
                            Chris and Molly
                            Age 19 and 19
                            NJ and Missouri
                            Almost 10 months together
                            Anniversary: May 26, 2011
                            Next visit date: July 18, 2012

Comment

I'm so sorry! I know you will find someone who will accept you and love you for who you are!

Became a couple: March 17th, 2010
                              Started our college long distance relationship: August 2011
                              Surprise engagement in Disneyworld! : March 22nd, 2013
                              Closed the distance: May 2nd, 2014
                              Became his wife and started our happily ever after!: May 17th, 2014

Comment

Working...
                              X