Having a rough time being pregnant and far away from my so

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Having a rough time being pregnant and far away from my so

Hi everyone . I came back to canada being 4 months pregnant . Had my so appiled for his visa to come to canada . And while being here visa didn't get aprove . Nothing is going as plan . Whats worst is the treatment iam getting from him . Iam so sensetive and miss him lots . Just he how misses me also . And trying to find a solution to this issue . We both decide we wanted baby to be born here . Just that now nothing is easy and baby is born in july . Iam living with my parents and iam canadian well i have my citizenship . Whats not fair is that he thinks iam not doing anything for him to be here . Now iam trying to sleep and my sleeping has change alot . I wake up more in the middle of night going to washroom and iam now 5 months . I wish he understand me all i need his support and i don't have it . And my family have money issues . All i know its not good for me to be going through all this . My so is in argentina . In may it will be 2 years we are together . Iam here because i will need support from everyone here .

I can only imagine how bad this situation is for you, I am very sorry. I wish I could help.
    Happily married to the little Canadian boy I never thought I'd meet in person

Comment

Aww I'm sorry, I'm sure pregnancy would make the distance so much harder than it already is, I hope you two are able to be together soon!

Comment

Aww, try to hang in there. I can't imagine being pregnant and in a long distance either - you're stronger than you're giving yourself credit for. Life is a rollercoaster, we have our ups and downs...there's bound to be light at the end of the tunnel. Wish I had actual advice to give you Hope you feel better soon!

Met: November 19, 2010
        Tim came to Texas: April 27, 2011
        Made it official: April 29, 2011
        Lori went to England: September 21, 2011
        Mini trip to Paris: September 22, 2011
        Tim popped the question: September 22, 2011
        K-1 Visa approved!: May 21, 2012
        Closed the distance!: July 26, 2012
        Got married: September 22, 2012

Comment

don't stress too much, it's unhealthy!Focus on the good thing- HEEEY you are pregnant and that's fantastic!! Everything will be alright with your SO. I understand that it's hard being away from the person you love but there are possibilities to communicate.. just take care of you and your treasure inside

We are all here for you <3

Comment

Originally posted by Captivated View Post
            Aww, try to hang in there. I can't imagine being pregnant and in a long distance either - you're stronger than you're giving yourself credit for. Life is a rollercoaster, we have our ups and downs...there's bound to be light at the end of the tunnel. Wish I had actual advice to give you Hope you feel better soon!
            Originally posted by lala View Post
            don't stress too much, it's unhealthy!Focus on the good thing- HEEEY you are pregnant and that's fantastic!! Everything will be alright with your SO. I understand that it's hard being away from the person you love but there are possibilities to communicate.. just take care of you and your treasure inside

We are all here for you <3
            These are both the equivalent of what I was going to say, haha. Just what these lovely ladies said. I'm so very sorry and I wish I could help you. Stay strong, love. xoxox

Comment

Hey everyone i want to thank you guys for the support . Iam trying so hard to be strong . Its true life is a roller coaster . I hope to find light at the end of the tunnel . But how do you keep your so positive when all he says to you are negative things . Like not being a great support to me . Things happen in life that aren't plan . And now he is acting like the baby is only mine . Because he is not here to see my tummy grow or if the baby is born . I wish to get an advice towards this situation i got myself in . I keep taking care of myself and baby . I feel at the end of the day its all i got . Its amazing to feel baby moving and to be able to talk to baby . Thanks everyone feel supported here.

Comment

Originally posted by angel85 View Post
                Hey everyone i want to thank you guys for the support . Iam trying so hard to be strong . Its true life is a roller coaster . I hope to find light at the end of the tunnel . But how do you keep your so positive when all he says to you are negative things . Like not being a great support to me . Things happen in life that aren't plan . And now he is acting like the baby is only mine . Because he is not here to see my tummy grow or if the baby is born . I wish to get an advice towards this situation i got myself in . I keep taking care of myself and baby . I feel at the end of the day its all i got . Its amazing to feel baby moving and to be able to talk to baby . Thanks everyone feel supported here.
                This is worrying. What do you mean by 'he is acting like the baby is only mine'?

Also, is this your first pregnancy? If so, it's really impressive that you can feel movement at only 16 weeks. You're very lucky!

Comment

Yes this is my first pregnancy . Iam 5 months . The way he is acting that the baby is only mine is by saying to me your child . Just because he might not be here to see baby born . Already i got to deal with lots . Which is wrong . Its just the wrong atitude to have towards me at the moment . Because it makes me sad . Saying to myself what wrong have i done to desever for this to happen .

Comment

Originally posted by angel85 View Post
                    Yes this is my first pregnancy . Iam 5 months . The way he is acting that the baby is only mine is by saying to me your child . Just because he might not be here to see baby born . Already i got to deal with lots . Which is wrong . Its just the wrong atitude to have towards me at the moment . Because it makes me sad . Saying to myself what wrong have i done to desever for this to happen .
                    Well, I would be dubious as to if that were the real the reason why he's saying 'your child' instead of 'our child'. I would have a big, serious conversation with him about this--if he's serious about stepping up and being this child's father as much as he possibly can, is there any way you could go to him, even if just temporarily before or after the baby is born? Is he going to financially provide for the baby?

I feel really awful about the situation you're in, and I truly am sorry, but these are things you should sort out sooner rather than later.

Comment

Oh my I'm sorry to hear this, going through a LDR during a pregnancy is not easy at all... I admire you for this! just be strong & don't give up.
                      I really hope you get things cleared out ...

Comment

I didn't read all the comments, but couldn't he help you financially? as your family has financial problems, and you are pregnant with his baby, maybe is you got more help from him you wouldn't be so stressed or worried in such an important time of your life. nonetheless, i will be sending positive thoughts in your direction and i wish the best for you and the baby.

ps: where are you from originally, as you said you have a canadian passport, and that made me think you weren't born there. are you from argentina as all, like your SO?
                        our story.

sigpic

02.02.2012 - When we got married and closed the distance once and for all

"If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you'll find an excuse."

Comment

Im sorry i really hope things start to get better for you and i wish you luck during your pregnancy <3
                          Close together or far apart, you're forever in my heart.

I love you soooo much Luke

Comment

Working...
                          X