a little bit annoyed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a little bit annoyed

heh. more of a jokey annoyed. i laugh each time he does it.

is it just me, or do some guys just not want to communicate after being intimate, or sending some intimate texts / pics?

ive remembered a few lil one-liners that my SO has done after being intimate... the one that really stands out for me is that when we finished and got changed (we arent the type of couple to stay au-natural....) he just blurts out "so how about that movie?"
    immediately started laughing, with sarcastic comments such as "oh yes i love you too, what a lovely time we had, what lovely cuddles after too"

he never used to be like that... we used to cuddle afterwards... but now as our relationship has progressed, he just doesnt care and wants to get on with things :P

its funny... but does anyone else get that? :P

p.s oh and texts... jees no sense of aknowledgment! i have to say "did you like it" and he will say "yes"... i asked him later on how he really thought about it and he said "ohh do we have to talk about it?" .... oh im so sorry, i wont ever send an already rare text again :P

Good to know you're not taking it personal... some guys just tend to do that...

However, if it starts getting more annoying than funny, you should tell him that you expect a bit more of intimacy AFTER being intimate... not with sarcastic remarks, but in a loving way, telling him how much you liked it back then, when you used to cuddle afterwards, and how loved and safe you felt in his arms...

I know from my own experience it can start like it's not a big deal, but in time, it can grow to a point where it really hurts not having this kind of "sweet little nothings", though for me the problem wasn't the same, it was more like my ex used to tell me all the time how beautiful I was and how much he wanted me, how perfect I was for him and all those cheesy things I truly appreciated, and then he just stopped doing it because, in his own words, it wasn't necessary anymore... well guess what?? to me IT was necessary, and I asked him many times to do it again... always getting the same answer...

Eventually that among many other things lead me to breaking up with him after being together for a long time...

I'm not saying you're going down the same road... just letting you know how bad it can get IF you let it.

“Laughing like children, living like lovers, rolling like thunder under the covers”

Comment

Originally posted by alesitag View Post
      Good to know you're not taking it personal... some guys just tend to do that...

However, if it starts getting more annoying than funny, you should tell him that you expect a bit more of intimacy AFTER being intimate... not with sarcastic remarks, but in a loving way, telling him how much you liked it back then, when you used to cuddle afterwards, and how loved and safe you felt in his arms...

I know from my own experience it can start like it's not a big deal, but in time, it can grow to a point where it really hurts not having this kind of "sweet little nothings", though for me the problem wasn't the same, it was more like my ex used to tell me all the time how beautiful I was and how much he wanted me, how perfect I was for him and all those cheesy things I truly appreciated, and then he just stopped doing it because, in his own words, it wasn't necessary anymore... well guess what?? to me IT was necessary, and I asked him many times to do it again... always getting the same answer...

Eventually that among many other things lead me to breaking up with him after being together for a long time...

I'm not saying you're going down the same road... just letting you know how bad it can get IF you let it.
      oh no i really dont mind it heh. sure i like the hug, but if he sees im having a bad day, he will make it his duty to hug lots hehe :3

its just funny how he thinks its fine to be intimate, and then suddenly "oh lets go for a walk" or "oh lets go shopping" or "how bout the movies"

Comment

Sometimes my SO will ask about what we're doing that day DURING sexy times. I love him

Married: June 9th, 2015

Comment

I think it is pretty common for them to back off some, they just are not wired the same. You could look at it as you have just passed an intimate experience and a vulnerable time. Some guys need time to get their macho back if that makes sense. I love sleeping together nude. It just makes that close time last that much longer and as you close the distance things will change, it's normal.

It used to really bother me and i love cuddles but you cannot expect them all the time. Off you do then you need to address some security issues within yourself... something i work on constantly myself.
          Three words. Fill my racing mind. Leave me breathless. Lost in time.
          Three words. Fill my endless dreams. Repair my heart. Mend the seams.
          Three words. Fill your heart too. Three words pronounced. I love you.

~~~~~~

You look in the mirror, you don't like what you see, don't believe it.
          Look in my eyes, I am the only mirror you're ever gonna need.

Met online: 12/24/10 Met In Person: 2/24/11 Distance Closed: 4/24/11
          Not one regret, not one backwards look, only towards the future and beyond!

Comment

I read somewhere it has to do with male hormon cycle. Orgasm significantly increases the level of oxytocin and reduces testosterone. Oxytocin makes people relaxed, especially girls in combination with estrogen, but in combination with the lack of testosterone it makes guys sleepy. Maybe if he feels like getting up and doing something, it's an attempt to fight off drowsiness? Idk. In any case, they really are wired that way.

To be honest, I'm more often hungry or sleepy rather than in a cuddly mood after sex. So we're a match in that way. We usually hug relatively shortly, it's more like "catching our breath" hug, and then we're up for food, or get some sleep.

Like any great relationship, it just gets better and better as the years roll on. - Steve Jobs

Comment

my SO isnt like that, after sex we are very chatty, we talk about how it went and if it was good enough lol
              im not embarassed by it at all. we sometimes tlk about other things after sex, some guys just dont chat alot period.
              i know alex doesnt half of the time, he tends to be very quiet and it really annoys me at times. i let him know it does too.

Comment

Working...
              X