Happy Happy Fun Times :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Happy Fun Times :)

So, my spring break just ended, and for spring break I flew to Washington to see my boyfriend!
    It was amazing, and so much fun, and he is just wonderful (it was our first meeting!)
    He showed me around like a local, and it was fantastic.
    Most of my pictures are on my camera, which is somewhere in my still completely packed backpack, but I can show a picture or two from my phone

This is our OMGWERESOADORABLE picture

This one's dark cause it was taken early on a rainy morning, but our hands making a heart in the car riding back to the airport <3

I miss him so much, but I'm trying to be positive and keep my mind on school (of course) to keep me from slipping into a hugely depressive phase.

First Met Online: October 2010
    First Confessed Feelings: December 21, 2011
    Became a "Couple": January 7, 2012
    First Meeting: March 9-14, 2012
    Second Meeting: July 16-31, 2012
    Closed the Distance: May 30, 2013
    Engaged!: June 1, 2013
    Picking out wedding dates now!

Awwh, the pictures are adorable! Sounds like you had a great first meeting! Thanks for sharing! xx

Comment

Yay! it must of been so awesome to meet your boyfriend for the first time. It must of been hard to leave, btw you guys make a cute couple.

Comment

I'm glad you had fun! :]

I also got to see my SO over Spring Break and I'm now going through withdrawl. I'm trying to focus on school too but it's so hard!

Became a couple: March 17th, 2010
        Started our college long distance relationship: August 2011
        Surprise engagement in Disneyworld! : March 22nd, 2013
        Closed the distance: May 2nd, 2014
        Became his wife and started our happily ever after!: May 17th, 2014

Comment

Glad you got to meet him! Cute pictures and I hope you see him again soon :-)

Comment

Glad you had such an awesome time together!
            Got together Jan 3, 2011~ Closed the Distance March 23, 2012~ Living Together Since June 19 2012~ Future TBD......

I miss you more than I ever could have believed; and I was prepared to miss you a good deal." ~ Vita Sackville-west

Comment

Awww... your photos are so cute... I'm glad you had a great time... this only makes me want to meet my SO for the first time ASAP!!!

In his own words, "we'll be so natural"

Big kudos to you two!!!

“Laughing like children, living like lovers, rolling like thunder under the covers”

Comment

Working...
              X