It's been awhile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's been awhile

Since I've last posted. I hate looking at my signature, but I can't bring myself to remove it. Unfortunately I had to withdraw from school. Unable to make payments on my overdue tuition and unable to get a loan or a cosigner to help me get one I had to leave. While going through all the paperwork I actually broke down and cried at the reality of it all. The fact that my dreams are being flushed down the toilet just hurts sooooo bad. Tuesday felt like I was lost in a dream and none of it really happened. Seeing a few of my classmates with graduation invitations made it hurt even more. On top of all that things between J and I have been rocky. he had another clot in his leg and his money issues have made him stressed and depressed and we rarely talk on the phone anymore. When I did talk to him monday night it'd been almost 2 weeks since our last phone call. I vented to him about how I felt and he pretty much made it seem like he wasn't going to fight for our relationship at all. Then I talked to him today and he said he'd call me, but alas fell asleep. I'm almost to the point where I don't want to fight either, but at the same time a year is a long while to be with someone to just throw it all away. I just think that the distance is really getting to me and the fact that us meeting face to face may not happen this year (we were supposed to discuss that as well ) it's really bringing me down and I don't know how to deal. Anyway just thought I'd vent. I don't think anyone could give advice, if you can it's greatly appreciated but not really asking for it.

I'm very sorry! That must be very hard! If I could give you the money I would :/

But that doesn't mean your dreams won't come true someday! Don't lose hope on it. It just may take a little bit longer to get there.
    I hope you'll be able to talk to your SO more often and I really hope you'll be together in person soon! I'll pray for you sweetie!

Comment

Originally posted by CKJS View Post
      I'll pray for you sweetie!
      Same here!

Comment

I'm so sorry to hear that! =[ Everything will work out, I promise you. *hugs*

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

I know exactly how you feel.. absolutely. I'm so sorry. -hugs- Things will get better!

Comment

I hope things get better for you. I'm definitely praying for you too and keep reaching out to the LFAD community whenever you need to

Comment

Working...
            X