Mailing things internationally

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mailing things internationally

My ex boyfriend, and I are still very much close. I sent him a package 2 weeks ago and it still hasnt arrived. Is there anything I can do to find out what happened to it? Im scared its not going to make it.... I worked so hard on this care package. =(

do you still have the tracking number? if so look that up to see where it is, if not call the post office

Comment

they didnt give me a tracking number =/ I feel like calling the post office though cause its kinda annoying.

Comment

Depending on where it's going, the package could take a while to arrive. It often takes 2 or more weeks for stuff from the UK to get to the isle of man which is just a 2-3 hour boat trip away, so mailing a parcel internationally could take a while. Hopefully it will get there soon =)

Comment

Things sent overseas can sometimes take weeks and even months to reach its destination because it gets stuck in customs. At the same time, sometimes stuff gets to its overseas destination within a week or two. I work at a post office and we have one customer who has been waiting for an international package for at least a month now. If you didn't get a tracking number, then there's not much the post office can do.

Comment

i send things to my bf every month from canada to the UK, and they always arrive at different times! i once freaked out when a letter, that normally takes 4 days, took two weeks but it got there eventually and i had spent so much time on it too that i didnt want it to get lost. i did contact the post office but since i didnt track it they were really really unhelpful. just wait a bit longer, sometimes it takes a long time but still arrives!

also once time my sister sent things from the UK to canada, it took MONTHS and we were sure it was lost and then one day it shows up back at her place, she forgot to put the apartment number. it was more than 2 months since she sent it :/ but it didnt get lost!
            i hope this gives you some hope, but sorry if it is lost

Comment

Working...
            X