Back to being LDR :-(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Back to being LDR :-(

After my previous LDR I got into a relationship with an amazing person, who I was in a CDR with. But now, and hoping to start from a clean table, I'm back to LFAD. Hey all.

My relationship with my SO started in a rather uncommon way - we were first just friends for two years and then roommates in the dorms for well over a year before we got together. Things are going really great! Unfortunately it was time to leave the dorms for good today and so we both had to move back home for the summer. So LDR it is, at least for four months or perhaps even longer if we won't move to the same city, and I have to say it sucks already even though the distance isn't too long - it's just that I got used to sleeping next to her, waking up next to her, her being there all the time... Not to mention that I have family issues at home which are making my stay here rather unpleasant.

I suppose it's just a matter of getting used to it again. Trying to think positively.
    "Everyone smiles in the same language."

Glad you are happy in a new relationship!

Comment

Well, you've definitely done it before, so at least you know what to expect! :P Best of luck sweetheart, and welcome back!
      "I love thee to the depth, and breadth, and height my soul can reach..." ~Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Comment

Good to see you again, even if the circumstances aren't ideal. Welcome back!
        Our separation of each other is an optical illusion of consciousness. ~Albert Einstein

Comment

Good to have you back! At least this time the distance isn't quite as huge as it was the first time? Good luck, you can do it!

Comment

Yooo!

Good luck with it all!

Comment

Welcome back, and best of luck with your new SO!

Comment

Working...
              X