:( I dont know what to do

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

:( I dont know what to do

My bf Manny's friend got in an accident. Him and his dad were working on a car or something, I dont know much details and it blew up in their faces. They are in the hospital, and although I dont know them my bf does. I guess its not looking good...I hope they will be pkay. I was just on the phone with Manny and he sounded upset, he said to call him back in like 10 minutes. I want to be there for my him since this is a scary time in his life at the moment but I have never been really there to reassure someone before. I dont want to say something wrong or anything. Just please everyone pray for his friend and his friends dad, I know I will be.

-Marissa ♥

My prayers are with you guys and those involved in the accident.

As to what to say, just tell him you're there for him, you don't have to know the right words... you just have to be there, even if you're not saying anything at all.

“Laughing like children, living like lovers, rolling like thunder under the covers”

Comment

If you don't know what to say, just say so. Say that but also make it clear to him that you're there for him. My SO tells me a lot about his past that honestly shocks me and I have no idea what to say. But I make it clear to him that I am there for him with anything he needs.
      ". . . We obviously have to come to accept it, but that doesn't stop it from gnawing at us day by day.
      The best we can do is enjoy our time together, anticipate our reunions, and remain passionate and loyal through distance." ~Mike <3

~*~11.21.2010~*~

Comment

You don't have to say anything, just reassure him that you're there for him and listen if he needs to talk. I'm so sorry to hear about the accident, what an awful thing to happen

My thoughts and prayers will be with all of you.

Comment

I'm not very good at reassuring anyone. I never realized just how horrible I am comforting people until I met Brit she's fantastic when I'm upset she's always able to cheer me up and just be there for me, but I don't know I'm more a person of action and being a state away makes it heard to really act in any manner. Just make sure he knows you're there for him that's the most important thing.

I'll be sending a lot of positive energy their way and yours. I hope everything turns out alright.

Comment

Thank you everyone so much!, I did tell him I would be there for him and that I love him and he is acting normal but he has not heard many details yet. I will keep you guys up to date if I here anything new.

Comment

I hope everything turns out okay for them both. All the best and let us know how they are getting on
              X x x

Comment

I think everything is gonna be okay. They will not die or anything but they are still in the hospital I beleive. I guess they had like 3rd degree burns and all this stuff. Thanks for the prayers everyone, Everything should be fine!

Comment

Working...
                X