SO going to uni in September!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SO going to uni in September!!

Hi all, some good news my SO decided a few months ago that he hated working in the catering industry (being a chef) and was finding it difficult to find any other job/apprenticeship because of having no other experience elsewhere and not being eligible for an apprentice due to being over 18, He is just turning 20.... Anyway he applied for Business Management courses and has got into ALL FIVE!!!! I am so proud and excited for him Also means when he has completed his first year and after being in halls for that time, I will be finishing my degree in midwifery and will be able to get a job near his uni and get our own place earlier than planned! also 2 of the possible uni's he wants to go for are only an hour or less away from here!!!!!!! I could even get a job where I trained which would be much better for me and still live together coz I can easily commute into london from Southampton/Twickenham!!

Come September, if all goes well, we will be more or less CD again Still living apart but only a SHORT DRIVE AWAY!!!

I had to vent out some of my excitedness!!!

X x x

That's so wonderful! I'm so happy and excited for both of you!

Comment

Brilliant! I hope it all works out for the two of you

Comment

Working...
      X