Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does your SO(or you) have a look-a-like?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does your SO(or you) have a look-a-like?

A funny story if you ask me.

I have my SO's photo as my phone's wallpaper and I told him that I was worrying about my parents(or any other family member) going to see it accidentally.
    (I can always change my wallpaper, but I forgot recently and some of my relatives almost saw him!)

He said I can always say that it's a photo of a celebrity.

But yesterday, my cousin and I were watching a mini-marathon of a show called "New Girl" and in one of the episodes...
    In one of the flashbacks, a chubbier version of a particular character strongly reminded me of my SO!
    https://blog.syracuse.com/entertainm...backstory.html

https://static.wetpaint.me/newgirl/R...5272169375.jpg

Yep. Just an actor in a fat suit.
    But still

As for me, I don't think I have a look-a-like...

Joined in 2012. Restarted in 2017!

My boyfriend has been compared to Justin Bieber before That of course is NOT true. Except for the hair and that only SLIGHTLY I don't see the ressemblance.

I don't know who he or I look like.

Być tam, zawsze tam, gdzie Ty.

Comment

my SO is a mixture of Jack Black and Zac Efron. You ask me how that is possible?! lol I have no idea but that's soo true lol
      ps. i don't like both of them at all -.-

Comment

I think my SO looks a little like Travis McCoy... minus the tattoos, piercings etc, plus an afro, and there's also the fact that my SO is better looking. haha.

I have no idea who I look like. You'd probably have to ask my SO.

Comment

I don't think either of us look like anyone famous! I'm quite glad about that though

Comment

My mom told me my SO looks like Paul McCartney in his younger years, which is kind of true!
            People used to tell me that I look a lot like Anne Frank, which used to be quite true, but I changed a lot, so I don't anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by lala View Post
              my SO is a mixture of Jack Black and Zac Efron. You ask me how that is possible?! lol I have no idea but that's soo true lol
              ps. i don't like both of them at all -.-
              Hahahaha that's the perfect way to discribe your SO! Awesome!! how did you come up with that!?

-----

My SO looks like Brad Pitt and I look like Megan Fox

Whahahahaaa no jk! Some of my family tells me that he looks like my brother.. Kinda awkward I guess.. I don't think they look like each other, yes they are both tall

I don't think I and anyone else thinks I look like anyone else but myself
              \\ Someday everything will all make perfect sense. So for now, laugh at the confusion, smile through the tears, and keep reminding yourself that everything //
              \\ happens for a reason //

\\ We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing //

\\ When I was 5 years old, my mom always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down “happy.” //
              \\They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, I told them they didn’t understand life!! //

Comment

Originally posted by Manoek View Post
                Hahahaha that's the perfect way to discribe your SO! Awesome!! how did you come up with that!?

-----

My SO looks like Brad Pitt and I look like Megan Fox

Whahahahaaa no jk! Some of my family tells me that he looks like my brother.. Kinda awkward I guess.. I don't think they look like each other, yes they are both tall

I don't think I and anyone else thinks I look like anyone else but myself
                hehe many people say that and some also ask him if he's Jack Black lol and when he was younger he looked like Zac
                I have no idea whom I look alike..?

you both are soo cute together!!

Comment

I think my SO looks abit like Kevin Smith and when i was around 17 i cut my hair really short and was told i looked alot like Claire from the pop group Steps... got me some free drinks at bars!

Funny story about a non famous look-a-like,

On Mondays after i collect the kids from school i go see my mom and stay there till around 6pm. My sister visits on tuesdays and on one visit she demanded to know what i was doing in Birmingham city centre (10 miles away from my moms house) at 5:30pm the day before without the children as her husband saw "me" on the bus as he came home from work. My mom told her it wasnt me, my sister called her husband to check and he said it was definitely me. My mom and step dad said it definitely wasn't as i was in there house with the children watching one of our favourite shows and looking at new beds for the kids on her computer at the time. My mom said from the look on my sisters face she didnt believe my mother and more than likely suspects that we hiding something from her lol.
                  As long as there is air in my lungs... there is a chance

Comment

I set my SO's photo as my wallpaper at work, and everytine someone sees it they ask me if that's an actor.
                    Two different people have mentioned two mexican actors, which is funny because my SO has blue eyes and red hair and there are no mexican actors like that!!
                    Just in case you were wondering... This is one of them

Sergio Sendel
                    https://www.peopleenespanol.com/site...del_122206.jpg

And this is the other one...

Odiseo Bichir
                    https://www.quien.com/media/principa...20120124113217

And these two doesn't even look alike!!

“Laughing like children, living like lovers, rolling like thunder under the covers”

Comment

He doesn't remind me of any celebrity off the top of my head. But I remember one time the light and angle were just right and he looked like Chuck Norris for a second. I told him that (included the fact that the lighting and the angle I was seeing him from played a huge part) and I won some major good girlfriend points that day. He went around bragging about it too to our friends, (mostly guys) who agreed that I "was win."
                      ". . . We obviously have to come to accept it, but that doesn't stop it from gnawing at us day by day.
                      The best we can do is enjoy our time together, anticipate our reunions, and remain passionate and loyal through distance." ~Mike <3

~*~11.21.2010~*~

Comment

LOL for sure! But it's not really the same as your story. My SO is an identical twin, so yah, he does have a clone XD Jaja! But I have seen guys in public who could probably pass as him at quick glance.

Comment

There's a guy at my school I often see who looks like a spitting image of my SO and it freaks me out! I always think I'm like hallucinating when I see him out of the corner of my eye.

Notes:
                          Met: 8.17.09
                          Started Dating: 8.20.09
                          First Met: 10.2.10
                          Closed the Distance: 8.9.14

Comment

HBB VERY VERY much so looks like Arthur Darvill, AKA Rory from Doctor Who. I kid you not, he could be the guys double.

https://www.virginmedia.com/images/d...ry-431x300.jpg

Its funny since even before I told HBB he reminded me of Rory he said that my personality reminded him of Amy Pond's, and our relationship is similar to theirs.

I have been told mainly that I look like Jewel, really only celeb people have said that to me about...but it also because I sing and am a little bit country

Comment

I think Chris looks pretty similar to Pete Wentz

Comment

Working...
                              X