Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ticked booked!! <3

It's finally getting real!

On the 23rd of July, I'll fly to him for a 'last' visit. We'll fly back together on the 16th of August, and then he'll STAY here!
    I'm sooooo excited right now.... In 119 days we'll be closing the distance!

EDIT: I see I was so excited that I misspelled 'ticket' in the title

Ahhh! That's so exciting! Congrats!

Comment

Congrats! Time will fly by for sure! That's not too far away at all. Best wishes to you and your SO!
      "You will always have my heart, no matter how far we're apart" ~ Jacob

Comment

aaaaah that's GREAT! Wish you the best!!

Comment

That is so amazing for you both! I wish you all the luck! I hope for me and my bf it will be the same this summer! I know exactly how you feel, just that I didn't book the ticket yet

Comment

Congratulations, you're so nearly there! Ah, I'm delighted for you. Wishing you and your SO all the very best!

Comment

Thats great! congrats!

Comment

Congrats! that's wonderful news

Let the countdown begin!
                Don't be dismayed at goodbyes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again.
                And meeting again, after moments or lifetime, is certain for those who are friends.
                ~Richard Bach

“Always,” said Snape.

Comment

Yes! We've started counting down from 150 days or so Thank you all so much for the sweet wishes!

Comment

Really happy for you!!
                    \\ Someday everything will all make perfect sense. So for now, laugh at the confusion, smile through the tears, and keep reminding yourself that everything //
                    \\ happens for a reason //

\\ We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing //

\\ When I was 5 years old, my mom always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down “happy.” //
                    \\They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, I told them they didn’t understand life!! //

Comment

Working...
                    X