Story telling with your partner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Story telling with your partner

Does anyone every talk about romantic experiences or stories to their girlfriend/boyfriend? I think that talking about these romantic experiences really help bring us together when we’re apart. I think it makes the connection better and I know that when he talks about this kind of stuff, that he’s still into the relationship. What do you guys think?

what do you mean with 'romantic experiences'? those you had with your SO?

Comment

Yeah i feel like if we reminise about romantic experiences we've had together that it helps bring us closer, and makes the distance a little bit easier!

Comment

Yes totally!!It not just make us feel closer but remind us of everything we did together and how we felt! It's also good cause he remember things that I forgot or I help him to remember things and situations I loved and he forgot. Once we talked about the moment we fell for eachother aaaw that was soo romantic!Unfortunately we are so far apart and I couldn't give him a big hug

Comment

Absolutely! We do this all the time, and it's so comforting. I love talking about the experiences we've shared and memories we've made

Comment

I love doing this with my SO!! we can spend a whole evening just in histerical laughter reminicing about good/funny timrs we have shared, definitely brings us closer when we are apart ...

Comment

Yes, I love reliving the memories. Talking about past experience and silly moments with him. Things we miss, things we did, things we want to do. Love it makes me miss and crave. Smile and want more memories. Reminds me of whats to come, and makes me hold on. Defiantly love the reminiscent.
              I love you Nathan <3
              sigpic
              5/25/09 <3

Comment

yes, i do that with my SO as well (=
                we talk about it sometimes.
                it makes me feel closer to him.

Comment

Yessss! omg! it makes us feel so happy. Making us both laugh and miss each other more but appreciate what we have. Story telling is def. a cheer up when you are to down with the distance =)

Comment

Working...
                  X