Easter weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Easter weekend

I randomly booked a ticket to go see my SO in Toronto over Easter weekend. I wrote it on the schedule notes a day before they got sent in to the office, and I booked the flight right before a sale ended. OH YEAH, I'm good. Perfect timing.

I'm really excited to hang out downtown with him and just do stuff we normally don't get to do. He normally always comes here, and well... you can watch movies and um, go bowling here? Not much else. I still love it, but it's definitely more exciting in the city! So pumped.

Does anyone else have a problem getting time off at work for trips? If so, I understand you situation. I'm expecting a text from my boss anytime now, but I'm sure she'll understand eventually. You have to have a vacation every once and a while, and why not be with your SO?

I def. understand because for him its hard getting time off we just try for it to be during the regular days off and add two days more so we have a long weekend together but its def. not easy to do but you have to do what you have to do right? Im also going for easter weekend to see him =) so excited.!!

Comment

yep, so has a ft job, pt job and going to school for his masters. i usually go see him as we can spend time together when he is studying, or i can drive him to work, taake him lunch etc.
      everything happens for a reason. We may never find out what that reason is/was, but there is a reason.

Comment

Working...
      X