Anyone from Puerto Rico here??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone from Puerto Rico here??

Well Ive been feeling kinda alone lately because my friends don't seem to get the long-distance relationship thing. Most of them are single and living the single life, partying here and there. Im all for going out with friends but just seems like most of the time they just want to go clubbing and i just tend to be little more relaxed when I'm in a relationship.Is this bad? Have any of you felt like outsider just because ur relationship is so different.??? Any one out there from Puerto Rico?? Im looking for friends that will understand what it is to be in a long distance relationship! If you want comment below or friend me. Im a good listener.

Well, I'm not from Puerto Rico, but I definitely understand what you're going through... I haven't been too long with my SO, but I'm already feeling like my friends don't get my relationship, or at least don't think it's serious. Yes they're very supportive and they love to see me happy, but I've noticed some of them tend not to care when I talk about my SO.

On the other hand, I do think it's good to go out with your friends once in a while and have fun with them. Why don't you just ask them to do something different and more of your style the next time you go out (having a nice dinner, good talk, a few drinks, some coffee, staying home an playing silly games)?

I'm here for you if you ever need someone to talk

“Laughing like children, living like lovers, rolling like thunder under the covers”

Comment

Originally posted by alesitag View Post
      On the other hand, I do think it's good to go out with your friends once in a while and have fun with them. Why don't you just ask them to do something different and more of your style the next time you go out (having a nice dinner, good talk, a few drinks, some coffee, staying home an playing silly games)?

I'm here for you if you ever need someone to talk

I do try plan things but i think they are all in a party case. Theres only one friend that does dinners and staying home and enjoying time with me but she just recently got a bf and between her college and bf we don't get to see each other anymore. =( which sucks, we have been friend since kindergarden but i understand she wants to be with her bf. Sometimes i get this feeling like i wish i had my bf near me you know? Also i def. know how you feel about them not caring when you talk about him. Happens to me to. Thanks you make me feel like I'm not alone on these feelings.

Comment

Working...
      X