The sun is shining and I feel great!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The sun is shining and I feel great!

It's been a little while since I've been here, but I've definitely been keeping busy; my SO had her Spring break last week, so I got to see her quite a bit and we had the best time that we've had in... a LONG time. For those of you that don't remember, we had been struggling with our relationship lately, but over break these issues just never came up and we were completely happy. We took a weekend trip to Chicago for St. Patrick's Day (craaazzzyy) and we just hung out after that, saw some friends, had a lot of fun in general. I think the sunny weather is definitely helping, everything just seems so much happier and the world seems great to me right now. I just wanted to share this and hopefully it can help brighten some other people's days too

Glad you had a good time. Things are always easier when you get your perspective in the right place.

Quick little questions. Did you guys avoid dealing with those issues or are those issues actually getting resolved?
    Don't let dust settle under the rug, if you know what I mean. It'll come out in a giant puff if you step on it the right way. Go ahead and vacuum that stuff up.

Comment

Brilliant! I hope the sun shines for you guys the whole year through

Comment

Happy that you are happy!!!

I definitely know how you feel! Sun gives me so much energy!!
        \\ Someday everything will all make perfect sense. So for now, laugh at the confusion, smile through the tears, and keep reminding yourself that everything //
        \\ happens for a reason //

\\ We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing //

\\ When I was 5 years old, my mom always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down “happy.” //
        \\They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, I told them they didn’t understand life!! //

Comment

Im glad things are going well for you!! =)

Comment

Working...
          X