Accepted to College

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Accepted to College

I just found out that I got accepted to George Brown in Toronto, where my SO lives and I am actually so pumped... I don't even know what to do with myself.

congrats! Will he be staying there or going off to school as well?
    everything happens for a reason. We may never find out what that reason is/was, but there is a reason.

Comment

He is not sure what he wants to do yet, but he lives about 20 minutes away from downtown, and I'll be staying with a friend there. We would live together, but I don't think we're ready yet. We tried a while back, but I think he needs to take time still and figure out what he wants to do.

Comment

Congratulations!!! That sounds amazing! Around 20 mins away from him everyday..... you are one lucky girl!

Comment

Congratulations! I'm a bit jealous. I'm playing the waiting game for university acceptances.

Comment

Aww congratulations!

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

Congradulations! I'm happy for you!

Became a couple: March 17th, 2010
              Started our college long distance relationship: August 2011
              Surprise engagement in Disneyworld! : March 22nd, 2013
              Closed the distance: May 2nd, 2014
              Became his wife and started our happily ever after!: May 17th, 2014

Comment

Awww Congratsss!! Hope it work out! =)

Comment

Hey, congrats! I just hope you're going because you want to go, not because your SO is there. It's a super awesome plus though.
                  Canadian permanent residence APPROVED!
                  Closed the Distance: 09/26/2019
                  Engaged: 09/26/2020

Comment

Congratulations! That's wonderful news!

Comment

That's brilliant! Congratulations

Comment

Congratulations to you! George Brown is an excellent college! For what program are you going for?

"In order to attain the impossible, one must attempt the absurd."
                        -Miguel De Cervantes

Read our story HERE
                        \

Comment

Congrats! How exciting!

Comment

Congrats! That is so awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by DemonxOisin View Post
                              Congratulations to you! George Brown is an excellent college! For what program are you going for?

I am going for the Art and Design Foundation program, and then into Graphic Design.

Thank you everyone! I haven't been on a in few days, so I didn't get to say so earlier.

I decided to go to George Brown because when I started dating my boyfriend, we were trying to find ways to make our lives cross, and I had never liked any of the colleges where I am from. I started casually looking, and asked an advertising company I was interning at, what was a really good school for graphic design. They said George Brown. So, I applied because I wanted to not solely because of my SO. I'm so excited. It helped though.

Comment

Working...
                              X