Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Awesome news and a jaw issue that should be resolved tomorrow :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome news and a jaw issue that should be resolved tomorrow :)

So this week has been great, I finally got my passport, my tax return,which was about $100 more than I thought it would be, came after months of waiting (I filed super early for it :P) To top it off, by the end of this week, my plane tickets to visit my SO in May will be bought! I'm so happy

But someting that is kind of a downside. A while back I had to get a root canal because of an infection from a mysteriously cracked tooth. I thought that was the end of it..until about 2 weeks ago. I developed a boney lump directly under the problem tooth and boy does it hurt! I've been having a hard time eating since it hurts to open my mouth too much Tomorrow I go into the dentist and fingers crossed, we get it all figured out. I hope it's nothing too serious, but no amount of antibiotics has helped, so that concerns me.

Anyways, I hope everyone is having a good week, even if the weather has gone back to wet and cold. At least in Canada :P

Congrats on sorting out your documents and plane tickets Here's hoping your dentist will get to the bottom of what's causing you pain - it sure sounds ouchy! I wish you all the best

Comment

Working...
    X