Tokens?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tokens?

Does anyone have like any possessions (Jewelry, crafts, etc.) that represent you and your SO?

For example, he and I have the two halves to the Yin Yang necklace (partially because he's Taoist, but also because it really is true when you delve into the logistics of Yin and Yang).

So does anyone else have anything like that?
    And every breath we drew was Hallelujah

We have matching boldloft tshirts if that counts.

Comment

We don't have any tokens like that, but I do have a token that reminds me of him. It's silly and I think he didn't even give a second thought to it when he sent it, but I'm a very sentimental person and I see meaning in some things he would easily look over. He sent me a little 2cm pin of a metal ribbon with the Peruvian colors on it last summer, and that, more than anything else we have, represents him to me. I can pin it on anything to show my attachment. <3
      Canadian permanent residence APPROVED!
      Closed the Distance: 09/26/2019
      Engaged: 09/26/2020

Comment

I have my cinderella pin he bought me the week before he asked me to be his gf (he calls me cinders)

I bought him a wishing stone with "XOXO" imprinted on it when he came out here.

Its very important that I have my pin in my pocket at all times. I will likely be burried with it haha. He generally only carries his when he needs a little extra support. (He's good for losing things, see...)

Comment

When we parted for the first time, he gave me his ring on a leather band, that I'm always wearing when I'm not with him.. and I gave him my golden cross, that I was wearing myself, for his chain, and he is wearing it all the time too....

So we both always have something with us, that belonged to the other before we gave it to each other!!

Comment

We both love the zombie film genre, so....

This:

is on our agenda

Comment

When he was here we went to a flea market specifically looking for matching bracelets. There woven ones that we got and was so sweet. It was his idea, and so we have on the same arm, and then I super glued them on lol so they can't come off unless we cut them. We just wanted something as a reminder of each other while apart. Its very similar to this.
              I love you Nathan <3
              sigpic
              5/25/09 <3

Comment

I have items of hers, such as a bracelet, a picture of us, a pair of her shoes, a locket. She has a stone of mine I gave her a few months in our relationship when we were together before the LDR, a shirt or two of mine, and jacket.

Comment

He has some stuff I got him as gifts, letters I've written, etc. he also lives with my grandparents and spends a lot of his time hanging out with my dad and brother, so he's surrounded by me.

I have some shorts he doesn't wear anywhere, a sweatshirt he doesn't wear anymore, pictures, a truth set he gave me when we first got together, and the weirdest one--a piece of the 2010 hockey schedule (the BIG ones they hang in the areas) for my school. It's the game we (I) consider the start of the catalyst weekend that started our relationship.
                  Last edited by 11MikesGirl21; March 30, 2012, 09:38 PM.
                  ". . . We obviously have to come to accept it, but that doesn't stop it from gnawing at us day by day.
                  The best we can do is enjoy our time together, anticipate our reunions, and remain passionate and loyal through distance." ~Mike <3

~*~11.21.2010~*~

Comment

He got me a wrist watch matching his last year - it's a cheapo thing, but I loved it. I made us matching woven bracelets much like the one kiara_silver showed.

Like any great relationship, it just gets better and better as the years roll on. - Steve Jobs

Comment

the promise ring he bought me is mine. it has 2 hearts on it and we say that they're attached and can't survive on their own.

Comment

Claddagh rings. But he recently misplaced his :/

Comment

Working...
                        X