Its over.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its over.

=( i don't know what to say but its over. i can't stand the fighting the cursing and the hurt that I'm going thru. I don't deserve it but i feel so bad. =( I need cheering up. I feel like just staying in bed and crying all the time. Don't feel like eating don't feel like anything.

I'm so sorry

You did the right thing and the best thing for you. You will find someone who treats you like an angel! Allow yourself to be sad for a little while because that's normal but then pick yourself back up.

Became a couple: March 17th, 2010
    Started our college long distance relationship: August 2011
    Surprise engagement in Disneyworld! : March 22nd, 2013
    Closed the distance: May 2nd, 2014
    Became his wife and started our happily ever after!: May 17th, 2014

Comment

*hugs* I'm sorry you are hurting! I'm glad you now have the chance to find someone who treats you right!!!

Comment

I'm sorry to hear the news and that you're hurting. You will be sad for awhile which you're allowed to be. I'm sture however that there's someone out there who is looking for you and will treat you right!

Comment

cry if you need to- just let it out. break-ups aren't easy. watch your favorite movies, journal how you're feeling. it'll take a little time but things will get better. ((hugs))

Comment

it sucks what do i do with the plane tickets i took out to see him in 19 days =( ??? This is so painful.''

Thank you for all the support you guys are the best.

Comment

*hugs* I am so sorry.

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Michivf04 View Post
                it sucks what do i do with the plane tickets i took out to see him in 19 days =( ??? This is so painful.''

Thank you for all the support you guys are the best.
                Are those tickets refundable? If not, find out from the airline what options you have if you don't want to go there.

Comment

I'm so sorry.

Comment

I'm really sorry to hear that... Hugs!

Comment

First of all, I'd say have sometime alone, cry like there's no tomorrow, get angry, curse as much as you want if you feel like it, calm down and reevaluate your life and particular situation. I've seen many couples (both CD and LD) going through breakups and getting back together after a couple of days/weeks/months, settling their differences and working on their issues and even going stronger then they ever were.

I'm not saying you should hold to the idea of getting back together, but to the idea of having time for you to see what you really want for your life and how are you going to get it. Only you can figure that out!

You had plans for traveling, so check if the tickets are refundable and if they're not, check if you can have them changed for a different destination so you can get to travel on your own, which will allow you focus on something else... to focus on your life!

You already had plans to study your masters outside your country, so maybe you can still do that, just somewhere else, which would give you the chance of a fresh start too.

I feel really sorry you have to go through this. I'm sending loving thoughts your way!!

“Laughing like children, living like lovers, rolling like thunder under the covers”

Comment

Working...
                      X