alittle help please:)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

alittle help please:)

hi everyone havent been on here in awhile. anyway im in a situation with a girl where it could possibly lead to an LDR an di need alittle help. the situation is im having a hard time figuring out if she likes me. i mean i know flirting(which we have been doing) and everything but there is this one thing that is kinda bothering me. well the other day i was in my 3d class and i was sitting at a table with another girl and we were both talking almost the entire class, then i helped her with her project. well in the middle of this my friend who i think likes me walked in and noticed that the spot next to me was taken, so she went and sat at an empty table on the other side of the room. well later i got up and walked over to my friend and started talking to her, just out of the blue in the middle of our conversation she says" i really dont like her" and went on about that. then she asked me what i thought about another girl who i was talking to earlier in class. could someone please explain to me what happend? like do you think shes jealous? i just dont know. i understand this isnt an offical LDR Thread but i really need help. anyway thanks

Welcome back! Hey, attraction's attraction, CD or LDR. :P As for your situation, I'd say it's borderline, but I'd definitely keep an eye on her. As a girl, I definitely know I've used that tactic before--making sure I'm noticed--and jealousy's a pretty good indicator of affection. Don't be afraid to test the waters a little more. Maybe you could invite her, personally, in a group setting if you're not comfortable approaching her with your feelings one on one? Definitely smile at her a lot, lightly touch her, make eye contact (but not creepily! :P) with her...and most importantly, just be yourself. The only way you'll know for sure is if you ask her, though! I encourage you to go for it, and I can't wait to see how it turns out! Best of luck hon!
    "I love thee to the depth, and breadth, and height my soul can reach..." ~Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Comment

thanks marbear31

well that same day my one friend was asking around the class to see if everyone wanted to go midnight bowling next weekend, so i asked her but she was alittle hesitiant at first because the one girl was going, but later she said she would go if i gave her the details. actually i was going to ask her tomarrow if she would wrather go bowling with them or go with me to a movie or something. i do look her straight in the eyes when were talking, i smile alot, we joke around, but i dont really touch her often(mostley because i dont want to seem creepy) anyway thank you very much, ill try to report back what happens as soon as i can

Comment

well heres alittle bit of an update if anyones curious
        i guess you could say today was bitter-sweet, because i wasnt able to ask her out(a really busy class today and everyone just kept hanging around us the whole class) but there were a few good things that happend. well 1. yesterday was my bday and i didnt hear from her but today she yelled down the hall wishing me a happy belated birthday so that was nice 2. i noticed her staring at me every once in awhile. 3. last week i helped her make a robot costume for our class so i kept helping her move it around put it on and take it off. and 4. well we were all standing around doing a critique for our projects when i noticed she was kicking my leg so i kicked her alittle and we kinda played footsie i guess(so would that count as lighlyt touching?):/ anyway i think she likes me, atleast i hope she does. if anyone has an opinion please say it! thanks

Comment

Working...
        X