X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can love survive tornados?

My love is in Texas exactly where Tornado hits today : (
    I have no news am worried T_T

---------- Post added at 07:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:35 PM ----------

He didnt receive the bracelet yet, i ordered it last week.
    Am worried T_T I want him to be safe!
    ♡ ~~~~ 'When you find something worth fighting for, you never give up' ~~~~ ♡

Your SO will be in my thoughts for sure. Make sure to update this when you hear from him. When... gotta keep the hope alive. He is probably alright. It will likely be a while before you hear anything due to everything being shut down in the area currently. Try to stay busy so you don't go crazy with worry, love. I'm really sorry for you.

Comment

that is the most helpsless feeling - waiting to hear from them. I hope you get news soon.
      everything happens for a reason. We may never find out what that reason is/was, but there is a reason.

Comment

Sending positive thoughts your way

“Laughing like children, living like lovers, rolling like thunder under the covers”

Comment

I'm so sorry to hear this! I hope for the very best! I have family in Texas and was also very worried about their safety. I hope all turns out well and your SO is safe.

Comment

I know you probably already did this but just in case you haven't I thought I would let you know. According to ABC news no one was killed and only a handful were injured. 10 in Lancaster and 3 in Arlington so odds say he's okay. It's probably hard to get a call out though since they have been declared disaster areas according to the LA Times. I hope he's okay and that you hear from him soon.

Comment

Aw gee I have a couple of friends in Texas this week. Hoping they're okay too. Hope you're SO is fine! !!

Comment

I live in Texas, about 45 minutes northeast of the DFW Airport. Still no reports of fatalities, only a handful of injuries. Many homes were destroyed in the Arlington/Lancaster area (south of Dallas).

If your family/friends/SOs aren't in the Dallas area, they are most likely okay. If they live south of Dallas and you haven't heard from them, there are still about 6,000 without power this morning. The electrical company is working on getting power restored. Cell towers should be cleared up by now-but if you can't get through send a text message. They're much more likely to get that than a phone call.

Hopefully all of your loved ones are safe.

2016 Goal: Buy a house.
                Progress: Complete!

2017 Goal: Pay off credit card debt
                Progress: Working on it.

Comment

Thanks everyone!
                  He called me just now this morning.
                  He is living in the Dallas area, his apartment building is ok.
                  Him and his family are ok as well, they just need to fix their house a tad and rebuild their fences and terrain.
                  But everyone is safe : ) I'm so happy!
                  ♡ ~~~~ 'When you find something worth fighting for, you never give up' ~~~~ ♡

Comment

Glad to hear they're okay.

Comment

Glad to hear he & his family are okay.

2016 Goal: Buy a house.
                      Progress: Complete!

2017 Goal: Pay off credit card debt
                      Progress: Working on it.

Comment

Glad to hear.

Comment

So glad he's okay!
                          "I love thee to the depth, and breadth, and height my soul can reach..." ~Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Comment

Glad to hear everyone is doing okay!

Comment

Working...
                            X