MORE bad luck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MORE bad luck

My other cat, Cricketa, has a mass in her abdomen and needs 2500 dollar surgery to save her life. I wish I was kidding. I feel like giving up. I am trying to fund raise, made a website and all that jazz but I am not hopeful that I am nearly popular enough to get enough donations from friends. I feel so lost right now, it feels like my life is just falling apart and I am losing all I love. HBB and me are better, we now are 'allowed' a 2 hour skype call a night....but I cannot even get excited about that since right now I feel so numb. I want to cry but can't, because if I start it won't end.

This is the website btw, if any of you can donate or even just pass it along. I need as much help as I can get. I feel so alone

https://cricketa.weebly.com/

I was nearly in tears looking through your website. You two share such an amazing bond, and it is a rare thing. I'll be sending positive thoughts your way, and will try my best to get some money to donate. Stay strong x

Comment

Itīs not much, but I really hope it helps!!! I would die inside if that happened to one of my cats. Please, please, please let you be able to find enough! You have all of my well-wishes going your way!!! Donīt give up girl! <333

Edit: Iīve shared the link on my facebook as well, I hope it makes a difference.
      Last edited by DemonxOisin; April 4, 2012, 04:30 AM.

"In order to attain the impossible, one must attempt the absurd."
      -Miguel De Cervantes

Read our story HERE
      \

Comment

I really am sorry to hear that. I shared the link on my facebook too. I don't know what I would do if my kitty had that problem, I'd like to hope someone would help me in the same manner.

Comment

post it on your local craigslist pet section. Also check around with different vets in your area. There is nothing wrong with price shopping (I work in the animal field)
          everything happens for a reason. We may never find out what that reason is/was, but there is a reason.

Comment

@DemonxOisin Thank you so much! So far, you are the only person to donate and I swear I blew UP all the FB cat lovers pages with my link. The economy is tough and people do not have much to spare, but if a large number of people just donated 10 dollars I would have more than enough. I am hoping more donations come, as I really feel like I would die if I had to watch Cricketa pass

Thank you to everyone else also, its been really hard...I seem to not be able to get out of this unlucky streak and I feel almost persecuted by the powers that be. Like I was singled out to have my life torn to bits. I must have done something karma wise in a past life or something, nobody deserves this. Also subeaslry I had not thought of CL, I will post there...and see what I can do to price shop though most vets will not give me a quote without seeing her and thats like 40 dollars a pop.

Comment

I hope mine worked. I've never used PayPal before which I realize is weird haha. It's not much but hopefully it will help.

Became a couple: March 17th, 2010
              Started our college long distance relationship: August 2011
              Surprise engagement in Disneyworld! : March 22nd, 2013
              Closed the distance: May 2nd, 2014
              Became his wife and started our happily ever after!: May 17th, 2014

Comment

D: I don't have any money, but I'm posting this to my art site where hopefully a ton of people will pass it on, and facebook.

Comment

It did work Floridaellen, and it is so much appreciated.

So I posted it in the pets section of Craigslist and it was flagged and removed within 15 minutes. Apparently it is considered 'e-begging' and people dislike it so they flagged my plea and had it removed. So now on top of it all, I pretty much am losing faith in people. Jeez, don't like it then ignore and it do not donate...what is WRONG with people?

Comment

Jezah, I hope it helps you and Cricketa... Never EVER lose faith in humanity...

Hugs & Kisses

“Laughing like children, living like lovers, rolling like thunder under the covers”

Comment

I would suggest maybe using google adsense. Check it out google.com/adsense If you have a tumblr or any blog then it would be great. I use it and I know many who do

Comment

lety me think on it some more. I work with several rescue groups that are always begging for donations for severe medical cases. I'll see if they have any ideas
                        everything happens for a reason. We may never find out what that reason is/was, but there is a reason.

Comment

You could try posting the link here: www.reddit.com/r/Donation/. Reddit has raised a lot of money (and they LOVE cats there). I'm so sorry to hear that, I wish you all the best.

Comment

Originally posted by roosie View Post
                            You could try posting the link here: www.reddit.com/r/Donation/. Reddit has raised a lot of money (and they LOVE cats there). I'm so sorry to hear that, I wish you all the best.
                            I was going to suggest reddit too. There are some wonderful people on there, and lots of them have too much money and a big love for cats :P Please keep us updated with how things are going, I canīt sleep at night worrying about Cricketa :S Anyways, I canīt promise anything, but Iīll post your link on there for you, so we can see what happens.

"In order to attain the impossible, one must attempt the absurd."
                            -Miguel De Cervantes

Read our story HERE
                            \

Comment

Aww I hope she gets the helps she needs!!! I donated a bit of money, I hope it helps!

Comment

Working...
                              X