OMG FINALLY!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OMG FINALLY!!!

This might not be too much for most of you, but to me, it meant the world...

I'm at work, my SO appears online and after exchanging a few words he asks me to turn on my webcam so he can see me before he goes to work so I did...

AND OOOOOOOOOOH WHAT A NICE SURPRISE!!!

When he finally accepted the video call... I SAW HIM!!! he didn't have a webcam so I had never seen him live until today, all I had were a few photos he sent me, and the sound of his voice every time we talked over the phone... but he borrowed one yesterday and surprised me today!!! OMG... tears of joy ran through my face and now I can't stop smiling

Anyway, I just wanted to share this little something that just made my day!

“Laughing like children, living like lovers, rolling like thunder under the covers”

Yay!!!! That's so much fun.

Thank you for sharing, you made me smile.

2016 Goal: Buy a house.
    Progress: Complete!

2017 Goal: Pay off credit card debt
    Progress: Working on it.

Comment

Awww honey I'm so happy for you!!!! That's the best present in the world!
      "I love thee to the depth, and breadth, and height my soul can reach..." ~Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Comment

That is brilliant! Congrats on such a nice gift.

Comment

That is so great! I am really happy for you!!
          I hope he can borrow it some more time ^^

Comment

OMG, that was soooooo sweet, it made me smile too!

Everything I know, and anywhere I go, It gets hard but it won't take away my love,
            And when the last one falls, when it's all said and done, It gets hard but it won't take away my love

sigpic

Me without Him is like Son of Beast without the loop.

Comment

I've been smiling like a fool all day long... people at the office kept asking what got into me... I seriously feel I'm in cloud 9 right now... plus he looked smoking HAWT!!!

“Laughing like children, living like lovers, rolling like thunder under the covers”

Comment

Hahaha! Aw! I am happy for you, the cam makes all the difference. You should see if you can get him one, Amazon has them for like 15 dollars or less and I had to buy HBB one (he had one but it was crappy).

I kinda know the glowy feeling too. Me and HBB weren't able to skype for 2 weeks and today when we could I was all smiley and giddy. Also...he seems to have magically gotten hotter..hmmm :P

Comment

He kept the cam!!! We had another video call last night, well it was actually just video streaming and typing since the sound on his side was crappy, and yeah! I was thinking about getting him a nicer cam, the one he got is ok, but could be better
                  He's so damn cute... I wish I had taken some screenshots but I was hypnotized by his smile :P

Comment

Aww... That's awesome! How exciting!!!

Comment

Happy it makes you happy : D
                      ♡ ~~~~ 'When you find something worth fighting for, you never give up' ~~~~ ♡

Comment

Awe! This made me smile so much! :,D

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

Ah that's so cute! It's so wonderful being able to SEE them in real time.

Comment

Oooohhhh.. I remember that feeling ♥ I was in shock the first time I saw my SO on webcam. It really makes a massive difference, doesn't it? Not having to just look at photos anymore. Ahh, thank you for taking me back to those days ♥ xD

Enjoy your webcam time!

Comment

Working...
                            X