Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New here : )

Hello there to all!!

Im happy to find a place where i can connect with other people who are in LDRs

My quick story, I spent the last year trying to find the first boy i ever loved ( I was 17) I finally found him 3 months ago and we decided that though we are far from each other we want to be together : )

Its hard to not be with him, and im sure you can understand how frustrating it is when people give you their opinions on why it cant work. For me I had a long distance relationship before, we ended up getting married but he left me 2 years later. So I have people in my life that think this will be no different... Anyway i look forward to getting to know each of you and get encouragement (and give it as well)

Welcome and good luck! I hope for only the best!
    "She is motivated by love. The world moves for love - it kneels before it in awe."

Comment

Welcome!, u r in the right perfect place.

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!

2016 Goal: Buy a house.
        Progress: Complete!

2017 Goal: Pay off credit card debt
        Progress: Working on it.

Comment

Hi, Welcome to LFAD!
          As long as there is air in my lungs... there is a chance

Comment

That is great finding young love, I also found a friend that I knew and Liked twenty years ago and we've been talking. That is why I joined this sight. He moved away 840 miles, I found him on Facebook. We've been talking about seeing each other and He wants to come in June. Keep us posted.

Comment

Welcome. : )
              ♡ ~~~~ 'When you find something worth fighting for, you never give up' ~~~~ ♡

Comment

Hey, Welcome to LFAD

Comment

Welcome! We're glad to have you here!

Comment

Welcome and good luck!!!

“Laughing like children, living like lovers, rolling like thunder under the covers”

Comment

Working...
                    X