Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I need to pout and rant immaturely.

UGH, I'm so pissed off right now.

Yesterday, my work hours were scheduled from 3:30 until closing which was 9. I was supposed to help them close.

After work I had plans to get my homework finished quickly and then have a Skype date with my SO (Haven't seen his face in about a month)

Guess who decided to keep their employee an HOUR past her schedule!

So I got home at 10:00 pm, and had to use whatever time I would have had spent with him doing to do my homework. And he doesn't stay up late. He's like a koala, he sleeps very early, like 10:30 is pushing it. So I just let him go to bed and finished my homework.

I'm just really pissed because I was looking forward to seeing him and who knows when I'll get that chance again because of my damn work hours.

I need a hug...

*edit*
    Additionally, I've just been super stressed with school and work -_-
    Last edited by BlackRoseOpal; April 5, 2012, 11:37 AM.
    And every breath we drew was Hallelujah

Awww, sweetie! I'm so sorry that happened to you! I hope you get another chance to talk to your SO soon. *big hugs*
    "I'll hold you in my heart till I can hold you in my arms again."

"It's supposed to be hard! If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard...is what makes it great! -A League of Their Own

Met: August 22, 2010
    Made it official: September 17, 2010
    Got engaged: January 15, 2012
    Our First Visit: November 18, 2010-November 28, 2010
    Our Seventh (and Last) Visit: November 10, 2012-November 24, 2012
    Got married: November 21, 2012
    Big Wedding Date: May 25, 2013
    Closed the Distance: June 2, 2013

Comment

I know the feeling... Sometimes my SO and I make plans to spend more time talking on the weekend... Or during the week and suddenly his boss, who is a huge moron to put it nicely, calls him or emails asking him to do some more hours than he was given... It sucks big time because when that happens we usually don't get the chance to talk at all and it's so frustrating!!!
      *big hugs*

“Laughing like children, living like lovers, rolling like thunder under the covers”

Comment

I know the freaking feeling! It pisses me off sooo much!

Hugs to you!

Comment

How frustrating!!! Not cool.

hugs!

Comment

*huggles*

Comment

Working...
            X