Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I don't even know what a good title for this thread would be...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't even know what a good title for this thread would be...

I just need to get this out of my system...

Yesterday, I was talking to my SO while he was at work. As usual, I don't expect him to drop his duties to pay attention to me, I'm just there in case he needs to talk about something happening at work or whatever, and I spend the rest of the time talking to other friends, playing online games, watching movies or on LFAD... so we were talking by the end of his shift and he asks if I was gonna be up by the time he got home (12 am his time, 11 pm my time) so we could talk a bit more and I said yes. He signed off and so did I...

Later I got back online like he asked me, we talked for half an hour and he excused himself because he was too tired and not so talkative, since he spent too much time talking to guests at the hotel all day, they were very demanding and some drunk girls were giving him a hard time. He apologized and said how much he hates when things at work affects us. He told me he was taking his dog out and then he'd like to call it a night until today if I was ok with it. I understood the situation so I said good night and signed off...

So just a few minutes ago, he gets online... he tells me he just woke up like five hours early to his job (his shift starts at 11:30 tonight), and that he didn't sleep very well... so when I asked him what time did he go to bed, he tells me it was sometime between 7 and 8 am... but he said he was calling it a night at 12:30 am last night.

I honestly have no problem with it... I mean, what else was I supposed to do right? He's telling me he's tired and not in the mood to talk... so I said good night. I thought he meant he wanted to go to bed, though in the end, that wasn't his idea of calling it a night.

I think what's bothering me is the fact that first, he asked me to be online later last night so we could talk... and two hours later he changed his mind and he wasn't able to tell me "I just want to relax and listen to my music/watch my TV shows" (that's what he does and he's told me that before, so he knows I'm cool with it)

Anyway... now that I've wrote it down I feel a bit better... let's see how things go tonight while he's at work.

“Laughing like children, living like lovers, rolling like thunder under the covers”

Man that rambling sure helped... I'm over it now... Sorry for the non sense
    Last edited by alesitag; April 6, 2012, 11:42 PM.

“Laughing like children, living like lovers, rolling like thunder under the covers”

Comment

Working...
    X