Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Things You Have Personaly Made for you so.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Things You Have Personaly Made for you so.

Heres a video i made for my so documenting the making of a gift i gave her when we first met. It was actually a b-day present kinda lol. Anyways i wana know what you guys have made for you so.

I'm assuming this probably should have gone in the gifts thread of the forum, but no worries, it happens.

I made a my cartoon self out of sculpey holding a heart that said "I luv u" (small heart, had to get the message across in bad grammar!), and I'm an artist so I draw him a lot of cartoons and I've been working on a landscape/architectural painting for a while now...

Comment

Hmm, I'm much more of a gift buyer than a gift maker! I put together a video on YouTube for our 18 month anniversary if that counts, but that's probably about it

Comment

I've made him two beaded hemp necklaces ( only jewelry he wears) and a perler bead keychain. For our one year anniversary, I made him a picture frame collage with pictures of us in it. I made him an embroidered pillowcase with all the things he has ( we have a list going as an inside joke).

I plan on making him music related table coasters soon.
        "We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love " ~ Theodore Seuss Geisel.

Comment

I've made a letter in a bottle, little clay sculptures, I made a hand print in clay, I've made some cards as experiments, I've made little jars of shampoo/conditioner so that he knows what mine smell like, I've drawn pictures and a cartoon drawing of him, I've painted a few things, I made a jacuzzi design for him out of drawing and water colour, I've made pictures and banners on the computer, I've decortate the shoe box that I sent him some things in, I made him an easter basket, I've even made a little poem or two up here and there. I'm a very arty and creative person! Haha At the moment I'm trying to find a picture of a tiger to oil paint for him. The one that I want to do is too big for now, so I'm stuck for a tiny A5 canvas board until I get paid again -.-

Comment

Let's see. Well, I'll go with what I can remember! I recently made him a card-I haven't sent it yet. For his birthday I wrote little notes and rolled them up and stuffed them into a bottle (he loved it). I made him my specialty during my surprise visit in Feb-pumpkin chocolate chip muffins! He loves them and they were a hint that I was there. I made him a birthday cake last year (german chocolate, from scratch!) Scones, bread, cupcakes, muffins, dinner, I love to cook. I love to feed him and he is such a foodie, I'm pretty sure it's how I won him over. lol

Oh! I made him the bow tie & pocket square he's wearing in my picture. I'm sure there's more, but I forget. He loves the hand made gifts the best, because he knows I made them just for him.

2016 Goal: Buy a house.
            Progress: Complete!

2017 Goal: Pay off credit card debt
            Progress: Working on it.

Comment

My SO and I would rather buy each other gifts rather than make. However, I did make a beautiful scrapbook for Christmas last year. I've also made him a few cards. I think that's really it.
              "I'll hold you in my heart till I can hold you in my arms again."

"It's supposed to be hard! If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard...is what makes it great! -A League of Their Own

Met: August 22, 2010
              Made it official: September 17, 2010
              Got engaged: January 15, 2012
              Our First Visit: November 18, 2010-November 28, 2010
              Our Seventh (and Last) Visit: November 10, 2012-November 24, 2012
              Got married: November 21, 2012
              Big Wedding Date: May 25, 2013
              Closed the Distance: June 2, 2013

Comment

Hmmm...I've made him so many things.

-A video for our 18 months
                -Hand painted jars with Hershey's kisses
                -A hand painted jar with 365 reasons I love him
                -Cards
                -A painting on canvas
                -I've edited pictures and created picture sequences for him
                -I baked him cookies

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

I bake my SO a lot of things, because I'm very much a baker. I'm also planning on giving her some of the photographs that I've taken. So I guess that counts? She likes to knit me a lot of things.

Comment

Originally posted by Yaaamiii View Post
                    I'm assuming this probably should have gone in the gifts thread of the forum, but no worries, it happens.

I made a my cartoon self out of sculpey holding a heart that said "I luv u" (small heart, had to get the message across in bad grammar!), and I'm an artist so I draw him a lot of cartoons and I've been working on a landscape/architectural painting for a while now...
                    Similar here, I gave him a self portrait he asked me to do and I drew for him a small drawing of the "garden" we've built in our imagination.

I also like making my own envelopes from scratch...making the paper and making my own format for letters. I've also written a few stories for him! Also there was a gap of 6 months when we did no see each other so in those days I made paper stars every day...red for kisses, white for caresses, purple for hugs, green for hodling hands and etc. So I filled up a jar with them and gave them to him he did the same thing for me except he used small paper balls instead of stars

Comment

Working...
                    X