help please :( :( :( i need advice please :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

help please :( :( :( i need advice please :(

hi everyone i need help please i will tell my story in a short way..
    i met my SO since 6 months at a random chat room we used to chat everyday for hours since 3 months we confessed to each other our love and feelings so we became lovers since 3 months then around 1 month we planned to meet in person on this coming july we both have flight tickets and everything was going very very well.
    a week ago we had many normal arguments about general topics everyday for 3 days in row so after that we had a normal chat but it was kinda cold so in the end of the chat i told her i miss you i told her that because we used to be very sweet and those arguments got me saying i miss you since i told her that then everything got bad!!! 2 days ago i begged her to come to talk to me she came for minutes and said that she is ok and there is nothing wrong then she left and last night i got very sick and i asked her to come to talk to me she came for minutes and said i cant help and left me again without even saying take care or any sweet words to make me feel warm!
    please everyone i need your help what should i do ? i been crying for hours after that !!!
    i'm feeling that am losing her i cant live without her i love her so much
    sorry for my bad english.

by the way this was my last email to her i sent it last night after she left me ( omg u ****** me again u r treating me like a stranger baby am all alone and am ******* lonely u r my lover u could help by just saying take care that would make me feel warm omg! am getting worse now!!!! hope that i die tonight so u never see me again )
    thats all

That email is a little over dramatic. If you act like that all the time I'm not surprised she is acting this way. Tone it down a little you are probably overwhelming her.
    Last edited by snow_girl; April 10, 2012, 12:46 PM.

Comment

thanks for your reply , i agree with you its over dramatic and really i dont act like that all the time. i acted like that last night because i was outta my mind and i'm living alone there is no body to calm me down

Comment

Hello there

I couldn't agree more with snow_girl.
        That email is a bit too much...

In every healthy relationship (long distance of not) each need their own personal space.
        And one of the best advice I can give you, don't become sad or mad over small things.
        Sometimes you don't know what is happening on the other side, maybe she has been busy with things, maybe she just doesn't want to bother you with issue that she prefers not to talk to.
        (For example I remember being a bit distant because I was sick and I did not want to bother my bf with that, because I know it's something I can solve on my own without having him to worry.

Also the 1st months you are going through a 'honey moon phase'.
        Of course everything is sweeter, ppl tend to talk longer.
        As some point, you may talk a little less, because it's becoming a 'routine'.
        It doesn't mean she doesn't love you, it's only a normal thing that happens to every couples.

Just make sure you leave her 'her own space'.
        Don't use the 'self-pity' act because it's never working and most probably will scare you SO away.
        Take care of yourself, let her know you like talking with her and you love her, as simple as that.

Cheers : )
        ♡ ~~~~ 'When you find something worth fighting for, you never give up' ~~~~ ♡

Comment

hey softy thank you so much for ur amazing reply but i just talked with my SO and she is not my SO anymore its over

Comment

I'm sorry to hear moe87.
            Take some time to heal, take care of yourself.
            ♡ ~~~~ 'When you find something worth fighting for, you never give up' ~~~~ ♡

Comment

Working...
            X