I'm leaving tomorrow. O.O

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm leaving tomorrow. O.O

yeah. ^^;; Tomorrow at like 6 in the morning I'm leaving town to go get on a plane (the drive to the airport is like 2 and a half hours) and leave Texas at 11:30...and...fly...to Canada. ^^; My mom just got through interrogating me (again) about the nature of my relationship with Alex. Technically we're not together so I can tell her he's not my boyfriend (even if that's what we act like). But, yeah, I'll be meeting him at 8:30...ish...tomorrow night. ^^;; fun.... *nervous, nervous, nervous*

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah :P i can only image all you're feeling but it is such a beautiful thing and in a few hours it will all be different
    try and focus on what you can do to make the car ride and flight easier, like things to keep occupied, music books etc... the empty water bottle, snacks.. take a relaxing bath before you leave...
    even though it doesnt show, and im not actually doing so for the sake of my neighbours (its late here), im jumping all around with you
    hope you have a pleasant and easy travel, and the rest... well... *does a happy dance*
    Don't be dismayed at goodbyes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again.
    And meeting again, after moments or lifetime, is certain for those who are friends.
    ~Richard Bach

“Always,” said Snape.

Comment

Cool! All the best for the travelling and the first meeting!

I wish I was already going home, too... I'm tired of travelling by now. I'll be going back in a week from now.

Comment

I'm kinda freaking out right now because my friend who's supposed to give me a ride is saying we should only leave at 7:30 when it's Memorial Day weekend and she's never driven to the airport before. u.u I'm trying to convince her that 7, at latest, is okay.

Comment

yaaaaaaaaaaaay!! good luck honey!!!!!

Comment

I'm soooooo excited for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Yay! Have fun in Canada Marian with your Alex!
              "Distance between two hearts is not an obstacle...rather a beautiful reminder of just how strong true love can be." ~ Anonymous
              "Since love grows within you, so beauty grows. For love is the beauty of the soul." ~ St. Augustine
              "True love is rare, so when you find it don't let it go just because of a barrier you can't cross". ~ Ray H Wall

Chris and Megan - November 3rd 2009- (Break from June 15- )July 18th 2011.

Comment

Have fun and good luck and all!

Is it just me or are like all LDR's here US-Canada based? :P

Comment

have fun and have fun in Canada!

Treasuretrooper <-- how I helped pay for some of my LDR expenses when I was in one.

Comment

Fingers crossed, yeah?

Comment

oh oh oh oh oh! YAY!! I am so happy and nervous for you!! Have so much fun!

Comment

Uuuuu, the Big Day has arrived! Have a safe trip and a wonderful time and you HAVE to tell us all about it when you get back!

Comment

that is soo amazing !!!!! Have lots and überlots of fun! I hope you have a safe trip and no delays etc!

Comment

im sooo happy for you! This is so amazing and must be so exciting for you! I hope you have a very safe trip and no delays etc.!! Have lots and überlots of fun!!!!!

Comment

Yaaaayyyy! Have an amazing trip! Be sure to bring back pictures!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X