May this never happen to any of us!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

May this never happen to any of us!

This made me laugh today! So hilarious. A good lesson in A) maintaining some sort of contact with your SO when you're away and B) recognizing a problem in a relationship when you see one

https://www.collegehumor.com/video/5...is-on-vacation

Ja! Wow. That's all I can say. xD

Comment

This also made me laugh XD Very good lesson!

Comment

Whahahaha tha's awesome! What a stupid girl!! man owh man.. My SO actually went missing a couple of weeks ago for 8 days, he was snowed in at a cabin but nobody knew where he was. I was just really worried! Of course it crossed my mind that he would have 'left' me, but that was just a mind fuck on a lonely night ^_^
        \\ Someday everything will all make perfect sense. So for now, laugh at the confusion, smile through the tears, and keep reminding yourself that everything //
        \\ happens for a reason //

\\ We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing //

\\ When I was 5 years old, my mom always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down “happy.” //
        \\They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, I told them they didn’t understand life!! //

Comment

pahaha. i just sent that to the SO aswell and told him "if you ever go and dont talk for 2 weeks i wont be angry, but i will be going to *destination* to make sure you are ok" :P

Comment

Oh... that was priceless.

jajajajajaja

Comment

Hahahahahaha. Tbh, I probably would've gone a little insane too... Good message there though.

Comment

Wow! I can see her point how she thought he started ignoring her but getting revenge on him by sleeping with a guy and boasting about it was a stupid move! That doesn't sound like a woman heartbroken, that definitely sounds like a spiteful woman.

I hope I know my SO well enough to know that he wouldn't just go MIA on me to end the relationship. If he can tell other GFs of his past "hey, I'm just not happy here", I certainly believe he would at least have the cajones to tell me he is not happy and he wants out.

Comment

haha aww come on, this has to be a fake. I find it hard to believe she only had two feeble attempts to reach his friends or family, yet she was crazy enough to rape his inbox.
                  Also he's a twat for going away for 2 weeks and not calling once to say he got there alright. Even if I knew where he was, it would get me mad.

On a side note, it always amazes me, the sense of entitlement some girls display when they're being dumped. "I'm the best thing that ever happened to you, you'll never find anyone as good as me" I know it's a defense when you're angry and hurt but seriously, who do you think you are? Oh the irony of the moment.

Like any great relationship, it just gets better and better as the years roll on. - Steve Jobs

Comment

I just feel so mature... Like my boyfriend didn't talk to me for a few days a while back and I was really respectful and let him have space. She flipped and slept with another guy. I don't think it's fake, because I actually know of people who have flipped out like this. So crazy though.

Comment

HAHAHA wow. Way to overreact. What a bitch. At least he didn't stay with her.

Comment

Well this was interesting for sure... And what's even more interesting is the fact that no kne has mentioned this guy TOLD his gf he was going to Europe and called her the night before he left to say goodbye and she just wouldn't listen!!!!

I will send this to my SO ASAP... He's really passionate and a bit apprehensive, he has freaked out before because we were not able to talk for a day (I've learned my lesson... LOL)... Good thing I always tell him where I'm going to be and he actually pays attention to me hahaha

“Laughing like children, living like lovers, rolling like thunder under the covers”

Comment

Wow, he really dodged a bullet with that one. I'm glad he got to enjoy a fun vacation without having to deal with the crazy. She seems to me to be the type that even if she KNEW he was in London, she would have freaked that he wasn't immediately available on her whim. "What are you doing there without me?!" "Why aren't you answering your phone??" Ugh...what slays me is that he went to Europe...I'm SURE that was something he talked about frequently because he was excited! HOW did she miss that??? There's "bad listener" and then there's "just don't care about anything that's not me-centric."

For all of the good times and great relationship she swore they had, she was awfully quick to assume to worst about him. Even early in our relationship, if J vanished off the face of the planet and stopped answering calls/emails, I would have been terrified something bad had happened, not just assume he was leaving me.

Comment

I'm pretty sure it's fake.
                            It HAS to be...

It's impossible for a girl not to know/realize her bf is going on vacation, I mean.... cmon!

And if it is, if that person is really really that clueless and can't listen when her man talks to her about going on vacay...
                            Then it's a very very very self-centered person.

But yes, I don't think that story/video is true
                            ♡ ~~~~ 'When you find something worth fighting for, you never give up' ~~~~ ♡

Comment

Originally posted by Malaga View Post
                              haha aww come on, this has to be a fake. I find it hard to believe she only had two feeble attempts to reach his friends or family, yet she was crazy enough to rape his inbox.
                              Also he's a twat for going away for 2 weeks and not calling once to say he got there alright. Even if I knew where he was, it would get me mad.

On a side note, it always amazes me, the sense of entitlement some girls display when they're being dumped. "I'm the best thing that ever happened to you, you'll never find anyone as good as me" I know it's a defense when you're angry and hurt but seriously, who do you think you are? Oh the irony of the moment.
                              Everything Malaga said. It's not like "Europe" is some sort of black hole without phones or computers. Crazy roaming charges? Get a local sim card, use internet cafes, whatever. Even if I knew my boyfriend was going away, if he didn't contact me at all (not even a tiny, short text) for two weeks straight, I'd be majorly pissed off as well.

And to the 2nd paragraph, that's more or less what my boyfriend said to me after I broke up with him. It was right then that I knew I did NOT want to stay friends or have any contact with him anymore.

Być tam, zawsze tam, gdzie Ty.

Comment

Working...
                              X