I miss my SO :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I miss my SO :(

It has been two weeks since I last heard from my SO and its driving me crazy. My birthday is on Sunday and he will be in Venice for two days so hopefully he will be able to go on land and call me from there. Ofcourse the added fact that Venice is 7 hours away is going to put some kind of wrench in that. It's really frustrating not knowing whats happening to him and how he's doing. I'm not sure if his cell phone is picking up and so I don't know if he's receiving the daily updates I send him. I know if he's not getting them then he'll be as equally frustrated as I am and equally worried. This situation is turning into a real mess and is becoming stressful. July can't come soon enough for us.
    Last edited by Filly; April 20, 2012, 04:46 PM.

You sound like my girlfriend.

Be thankful that you are blessed to have someone like your man in your life. Someone that, despite the distance apart, LOVES you with all of his heart and would do anything possible for you to be together. I am in a similar situation where my gf's and I 'end date' has been extended. It was supposed to be May 1, but it is looking like the end of July.

You have to be strong for your boyfriend to keep the relationship going. Stay busy as possible. Focus on things you can do while he isn't around. Continue to grow and improve yourself so once you two are finally together it will be great!

Comment

That sucks. Idk if I could handle not seeing my SO AND not talking to him... you are VERY strong && if you can make it through this Im sure u && ur SO can make it through anything.... : )
      sigpic
      Not to get clever
      but with you I see forever
      But whatever it is,
      Here's to you,
      I Love You Kid...

Comment

That must be tough not knowing when he has signal or when he can get communications from you. I quite like the saying 'what doesn't kill you makes you stronger' and if you two can make it through then you'll be all the stronger for it. July will be here before you know it (trust me times flying by already, it's when my SO leaves!). I wish you the best, stay strong, and remember you and your other half are in it together, I'm sure he can't wait to be able to hear from you so stay strong for him too. Xx

Comment

Thank You guys for your kind words and encouragement. My SO finally called today and we had a long conversation before he went to bed (He's in Turkey today which I think is 8 hrs ahead of me). I'm so happy to hear from him and as I suspected his phone wasn't getting the signal. He said as far as I know he's still leaving on July 12 so we are right on target. I am so happy and I missed him so so much and we're planning to spend tons of time when he gets home. I'm practically bouncing off the walls right now.

Comment

I go through this a lot. My SO just gets so busy that checking his texts slips his mind. It gets frustrating and worrisome (I tend to go the "OMG SOMETHING BAD HAS HAPPENED TO HIM OMG!" route opposed to the "OMG HE'S IGNORING ME, HE'S CHEATING ON ME!" one), and he's always apologetic when he finally gets around to replying to my texts.

Equally frustrating is that we're on opposite schedules (he works days, I work nights), so we're most likely awake at different times. It's been a week since we had a phone conversation and I miss his voice and his laugh and him.
            ♥ Erika & Thomas ♥
            ♥ Est. January 13, 2011 ♥ Became LDR July 1, 2011 ♥ Christmas visit December 24 - 29, 2011 ♥ Closed the distance June 2, 2012 ♥

♪ Cause with you I'd withstand all of it to hold your hand ♫

Comment

Working...
            X