scared O_O

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

scared O_O

currently she left Australia to Bangkok which was supposed to go to Dubai an hour later, but the flight has been sitting there for 3 almost 4 hours now and from what i understand it might be engine trouble and if thats the case im fucking scared to death. im tracking the flight and its been sitting on the run way in that same spot for hours and i dunno what to do but im getting scared, i dont want anything bad to happen and i dont want anything to take away the best thing thats ever happened in my life :'(

Oh, no. It should be ok. If they're sitting then that means they are aware of the problem and are probably trying to fix it. The flight may get canceled or delayed but that's better than taking of with engine trouble. I don't think there's anything to worry about.

I understand how you feel though, my SO has had a couple times of plane troubles in her numerous trips back and forth, it's nerve wracking but both times she was ok. Just try no worry too much. Are you able to txt her? Ask what's up?

Comment

I agree- if they feel there is a problem, they aren't going to leave without being certain that it's fixed or cancelling the flight. The wait is a good sign, I'm sure!

Comment

well were both empaths so thats the only way were talking, but she doesnt have a cellphone cause she didnt bring it with her due to it not taking international calls. But she keeps telling me not worry but honestly i had a bad feeling before she left Australia and i told her about it lol she thought it was just me worrying too much and honestly i thought the same thing, but i think i know the differance between a bad feeling and just worrying too much. but i wont be able to get ahold of her the normal until she gets to Dubai currently its been delayed for awhile now and im hoping when they fix it, it will get there safetly

Comment

Aww, I'm sure she'll get to Dubai safely. I'll pray for her though.

On a side note, my father is from Bangkok.

Comment

They are very careful, I'm sure she'll be fine
            Happily married to the little Canadian boy I never thought I'd meet in person

Comment

I agree with Zephii..they are really careful about flights. I am sure she will be ok

Comment

as far as i know they got into the hotel room when i dont know,but they dont usually let you call into a room unless the people checked in right? that did to me in Australia i'll have to ask her that but trying to call to Dubai is like puling teeth O_o this is waaaaaaaaay too much stress for me to handle far too much! i just wish she was coming here sooner then August *Sighs* also the stupid site has a glitch to it and according to them its still siting there :/ so does anybody have a site that they track flights on that i could track her flight back home

Comment

I misheard her wrong, they didnt have engine trouble but they did have to go through a big storm. but they landed safetly everything is fine. the stupid website that i went on has a glitch so its saying that they are still there arrrrgggg! im still a bit stressed as hell but i talked to her so everything is fine!

Comment

ohhh i plan on getting drunk in a few days lol i need it!!!lmao

Comment

Working...
                    X