I would run to you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would run to you

Has anyone seen the Nike "I would run to you" commercial?

it made me giggle.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iozZTJB2XOw

Haha I like that it shows that just cause you buy nike shoes doesn't make you an amazing athlete. Thats what you were supposed to get out to the commercial right?

Comment

I was thinking about posting this! I find it particularly cute because my SO is a runner. I however do not run and have no personal interest in it (other than to support him!)
      Anyway, I showed it to my SO and he thought it was cute. It makes me smile when it comes on. I think that I would be the guy in the scenario (although I would not drink an egg!) Only problem is we couldn't even try that since there's an ocean in between us.

Comment

My SO is into bicycles BIG TIME, so he'd rather ride his bike and i'd be the one dying... He's athletic (great legs!!!) and I... Oh well... Just think of us as Gloria and Melman from Madagascar haha :P

“Laughing like children, living like lovers, rolling like thunder under the covers”

Comment

Haha this was cute XD I would totally be the guy in that situation.

Comment

Cute!

Comment

Awww! That's really cute!
              "I'll hold you in my heart till I can hold you in my arms again."

"It's supposed to be hard! If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard...is what makes it great! -A League of Their Own

Met: August 22, 2010
              Made it official: September 17, 2010
              Got engaged: January 15, 2012
              Our First Visit: November 18, 2010-November 28, 2010
              Our Seventh (and Last) Visit: November 10, 2012-November 24, 2012
              Got married: November 21, 2012
              Big Wedding Date: May 25, 2013
              Closed the Distance: June 2, 2013

Comment

Haha yes! I love this! My SO posted this on my fb page a while back. It was sweet I downloaded the song from the Nike site as well!

Comment

awwww ^_^

I once told my SO that i would walk from canada to Tx.
                  He doesn't want me to do it T_T
                  Thought if I had Nike shoes I could do it T_T
                  ♡ ~~~~ 'When you find something worth fighting for, you never give up' ~~~~ ♡

Comment

Cuteness
                    \\ Someday everything will all make perfect sense. So for now, laugh at the confusion, smile through the tears, and keep reminding yourself that everything //
                    \\ happens for a reason //

\\ We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing //

\\ When I was 5 years old, my mom always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down “happy.” //
                    \\They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, I told them they didn’t understand life!! //

Comment

oh this is too cute

Comment

Originally posted by alesitag View Post
                        My SO is into bicycles BIG TIME, so he'd rather ride his bike and i'd be the one dying... He's athletic (great legs!!!) and I... Oh well... Just think of us as Gloria and Melman from Madagascar haha :P
                        such a cute picture you present. I love Gloria and Melman. it only matter what you look like on the inside.

Comment

Working...
                        X