No announcement yet.

I Love Him/Her Today Because...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love him so much today, more than ever because when I went home, he woke up in the middle of his sleep just to ask me to Skype with him. I asked why and he just said, "I want you to watch me sleep baby. Pleeeeaase." I said yes and he went back to his sleeping position and snored contentedly.

When he woke up, I was already sleeping and he called me on Skype (I have automatic answer) and stared at me like a creep while I was sleeping too. I woke up today with his face smiling brightly at me. He told me that i murmured in my sleep and mentioned his name.

Comment

I love her because she is everything to me

"Buddha made you for me" - My SO

1st Met/Visit: Nov 2012 - Thailand
      2nd Visit: May 2013 - Thailand
      3rd Visit: Jun 2013 - Thailand
      4th Visit: Sep 2013 - Thailand
      5th Visit: Sep 2013 - Jan 2014 - UK
      6th Visit: Apr 2014 - Thailand - Marry
      7th Visit: Sept 14th 2014 - Thailand - Wedding Ceremony / Party
      Close the distance - Sept 21st 2014 - UK
      UK Wedding Party: November 8th 2014

Comment

Because he's the most amazing listener ever.
        "I love thee to the depth, and breadth, and height my soul can reach..." ~Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Comment

I love him today because after coming home late last night spending time with the boys he said he's sad that the day is almost over and he didn't spend much time with me

Relationship began: 05/22/2012
          First Met: 03/21/2013 - 03/30/2013
          Second Visit: 06/06/2013 - 08/21/2013 ~ Proposal: 07/06/2013 ♥
          Third Visit: 10/09/2013 - 01/08/2013
          Closed the distance: 11/20/2014 ♥
          Married: 1/24/2015
          Became Resident: 9/14/2015

Comment

I came home to him making me a BLT.
            My heart belongs to a pilot!
            ~*~
            ~*~
            [/center]

Comment

I love him today because he is doing a lot to be with me. Unlike me

Comment

Today I love him because he was doing the silliest things to make me laugh to try and cheer me up (nothing major - just having a rough start to the week)
                ~Shaunna~

*Distance isn't an obstacle when it comes to love, but rather a great reminder on just how strong true love can be*

We're engaged 2014 - save $$, 2015 - get married, 2016 - make the big move!

Comment

I love him today because he got up at 5 a.m. just to message me and tell me how much he loves me

Comment

I love him today because he wrote me from work, lol its the little things like that that remind me he thinks of me too, plus hes so busy! so yeah lol put a smile on my face.
                    I love you Nathan <3
                    sigpic
                    5/25/09 <3

Comment

Because he always cheers me up and shares my sometimes ridiculous sense of humour

Met online: February 2011
                      Met the first time: August 16, 2011

Comment

Today I love him cos he got up at 4:30 am to drive me to the airport, and then as we stoood hugging and saying goodbye, he reminded me that this was the last time we have to do the airport goodbyes as we CTD next month Although he doesn't know about my surprise visit *cackle*

Comment

I love him today because I know how much he appreciates the work I do toward the relationship. He knows that I hate my job and that I work hard to make sure I'll have money to be with him this summer. I know he sees it and appreciates it and that means the world to me. When I have tough work days, which is most work days, I think of that and know that it will be worth it.

Comment

I love him today because he always knows how to make me happy, how to make me smile/laugh.

Comment

I love him today because he's the most comprehensive and beloved guy I've ever met <3 hope someday we'll be together

Comment

She drives my crazy, absolutely batshit crazy, but I love her, I guess the fact she can drive me so crazy is just another sign of how much she means to me, no-one can drive me nuts, seriously I'm patient and easy going!

"Buddha made you for me" - My SO

1st Met/Visit: Nov 2012 - Thailand
                                2nd Visit: May 2013 - Thailand
                                3rd Visit: Jun 2013 - Thailand
                                4th Visit: Sep 2013 - Thailand
                                5th Visit: Sep 2013 - Jan 2014 - UK
                                6th Visit: Apr 2014 - Thailand - Marry
                                7th Visit: Sept 14th 2014 - Thailand - Wedding Ceremony / Party
                                Close the distance - Sept 21st 2014 - UK
                                UK Wedding Party: November 8th 2014

Comment

Working...
                                X