No announcement yet.

I Love Him/Her Today Because...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love him today because he face timed with me and my mom He's so great with her, told her he'd be one happy man if I looked like her when I am her age. Made her giggle like a school girl. Tried to reassure her about his dangerous job (military) and was just overall wonderful to my momma.
    I can't get enough of him.

Met in July 2006
    Dated very briefly in November 2006
    Reconnected in July 2011
    Something changed in August 2013
    He visited in November 2013
    I traveled in November 2013
    I visit in February 2014

Comment

I love him today because he just said that I could buy this for our future child. XD
      "Babe, I'm totally murdering everyone in this building right now! ... You would be so proud of me."
      This. This is only one of the reasons that I love this man. XD

"I'll surrender up my heart and swap it for yours."
      Por siempre, mi amor. ♥

Comment

Because he is NOT a super touchy, romantic, or communicative guy at all. But he does all three because he loves me.
        I keep finding myself waiting for the time to come when we have to say good bye; when he has to leave me at my house; or when I will move away… But then I remember we are married and we get to do this stuff together forever. Best Feeling Ever

Comment

I love him today for making my morning perfect! He called me up and took time to really talk when we hadn't done that in a while. Waking up to the sound of his voice just makes my heart oh so happy!

Comment

Because he does as much as he can to make me happy, he sends me morning texts every day, because he listens to all my complains n problems and never complains about it, because he encourages me to be the best I can, and supports me in everything I want to do.

Comment

Because he dears to be not perfect with me. It is not a summer relationship, we take part in all parts of life. And I think even his cranky look is sexy
              I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
              - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

I love him today because it is so easy to love him, he makes it easy <3

Comment

I love her today because she makes me so proud! My SO has made the Dean's List two semesters in a row!

"True love isn't about being inseparable; it’s about two people being true to each other even when they are separated."
                  Married April 18th, 2015!!
                  Distance Closed October 4th, 2015!!

Comment

because he's willing to work through our problems! always a plus in my book

Comment

Because he told me how glad he is that he found me, and that he doesn't know how he ever got so lucky. He makes me so happy

Comment

I love her today because she's sending me pictures of pugs to help me out of my grumpy mood <3

Comment

I love him today because he told me that I'm one of the most supportive and encouraging person in his life and that I inspire him to be a better person.
                          Our love story:
                          Attended the same high school 2004-2007
                          Dated CD: June 2009-July 2010
                          Reconnected: August 2012
                          Began dating LD: November 2012
                          Engaged! March 2014
                          Closing the distance: December 2015

Comment

Today I love him because he makes it feel better. When I am stressed out he heals me.
                            I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
                            - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

I love him today because he is always here for me. The last couple of days have gone from bad to worse but he's always been there to help and calm me down. He is my rock.

Comment

I've been loving him recently (the last few weeks! not just today) because I think I've finally come to terms with not knowing when I will see him again and we've evolved into a comfortable "it'll happen when it happens" mode, but he's still helping me keep hope. whenever I ask when he'll be here, he says "soon!" and I believe him. "soon" might not actually be soon but I just feel like I'm okay to wait until that point. it feels good to feel stable. <3

Comment

Working...
                                X